Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious need autismbux

HachiRoku

HachiRoku

Hapa are the most opressed race.
★★
i am fucking done working and trying to find work every where i go i get fucking screwed so i need to get autismbux quickly. do you guys know how to get autismbux and specifically in the netherlands? i have been diagnosed with PDD-NOS by professionals so its actually legitimate but now i want to make money off of it because im done making big bucks for bosses and only make a few bucks for every thousands that they make.

i am fucking done working and trying to find work every where i go i get fucking screwed so i need to get autismbux quickly. do you guys know how to get autismbux and specifically in the netherlands? i have been diagnosed with PDD-NOS by professionals so its actually legitimate but now i want to make money off of it because im done making big bucks for bosses and only make a few bucks for every thousands that they make.
Becoming a autistic NEET like me is a veeeery long process that takes years.

You need to get declared unable to work because of your autism or because of anxiety / depression work makes to you.

See a Social Services worker or the Occupational Medicine, and tell them about the high stress your work makes you feel. Add that it sometimes makes you feel suicidal, BUT don't tell you're going to do it soon because they'll force you to get hospitalized.

As I've achieved my NEET autismbux since 1 year, I'm now trying to make the insurance company to offer me the appartment I bought.
Because piracy never ends :feelsYall:

You need to get declared unable to work because of your autism or because of anxiety / depression work makes to you.

See a Social Services worker or the Occupational Medicine, and tell them about the high stress your work makes you feel. Add that it sometimes makes you feel suicidal, BUT don't tell you're going to do it soon because they'll force you to get hospitalized.

As I've achieved my NEET autismbux since 1 year, I'm now trying to make the insurance company to offer me the appartment I bought.
Because piracy never ends :feelsYall:
hey thanks man, what country are you from btw?

hey thanks man, what country are you from btw?
France, so I think things are not so different in the Netherlands.
Believe me, becoming a NEET is worth it. I'm just paid forever to play video games, watch movies, post here, doing anything I want without anybody to shout about how incompetent I am at my work, or late, or slow, or any shit they said when I was working.

Now I said the Social Services that I'd rather kill myslef than working again because I'm traumatized by the concept of work, and that my depression has almost completely disappeared since I stopped working.

They once asked me if I thought I could work again in the future, but I said that I wouldn't be able to manage having a boss and that I would most certainly punch him in the face.

Now they leave me alone and pay my bills.

Believe me, becoming a NEET is worth it. I'm just paid forever to play video games, watch movies, post here, doing anything I want without anybody to shout about how incompetent I am at my work, or late, or slow, or any shit they said when I was working.

Now I said the Social Services that I'd rather kill myslef than working again because I'm traumatized by the concept of work, and that my depression has almost completely disappeared since I stopped working.

They once asked me if I thought I could work again in the future, but I said that I wouldn't be able to manage having a boss and that I would most certainly punch him in the face.

an thats it? for the rest of your life? no work?

You hit the jackpot dude :lul::lul:
I'd absolutely kill to live like that. lol at wagecucks. I liked the replies you gave to your social services. Truly based bro. Fuck wish I lived in Europe so bad :feelscry:
Now I'm just leeching off to my parents. They don't mind me living with them but living on my own would be so amazing especially as a NEET. I dream of a life like that. Fuckkk :(

an thats it? for the rest of your life? no work?
Yep. The social security system has "forbidden" me to work "in any company or place", precising that "any kind of work would greatly damage this individual health".

So they calculated how much they were about to give me 'til the end of my life, based on the wage I had when I was working. They take the amount and divide it by 2 (50% so).

That's enough to survive without becoming a hobo, but it also means I'll be poor "til the end of my life. Honestly, I don't care being poor, I'm all alone, and all my family is either dead either don't want to hear about me again. As I know I won't ever find a foid, there's no need to have money to save for my future family. When I'll die, all my belongings will go to the Church.

I'm also registered as a non-organ donor, because there has been the most murky scandal in France of a university who was "collecting" human bodies "given to science", and the university was reselling organs or even whole bodies to pharmaceutical companies, weapon sellers, car companies or even to rich people.

It's extremely easy. Or it's impossible cause from third world country.

You hit the jackpot dude :lul::lul:
I'd absolutely kill to live like that. lol at wagecucks. I liked the replies you gave to your social services. Truly based bro. Fuck wish I lived in Europe so bad :feelscry:
Now I'm just leeching off to my parents. They don't mind me living with them but living on my own would be so amazing especially as a NEET. I dream of a life like that. Fuckkk :(
Europe is cool for this, especially my country with its shitload of social financial helps. As it's a maze, I told a social service worker to do all those shitty administrative things for me, pretending I was becoming allergic to do administrative stuff.

I wish your could NEETmax too, but it depends on the country you live in. Most countries give nothing at all and you end a hobo. There are hobos in France too, but I studied how they were becoming hobos and learnt to avoid their patterns.

Becoming a NEET require you to manipulate Social Service Workers, but not too much because they'll spot you if you're over-acting. Playing the retard works well with them. For example, if they explain you something, even if you understand, tell them you don't know what they mean and make them explain in another way. Retardmaxxing works very well with foid social service workers who see you as a poor pure retard who really needs help.

What they don't know is that I'm much more intelligent than they think. They don't even know I'm able to speak in english. They don't know I'm a blackpilled Incel and that my IQ is 120, which makes me more intelligent than 95% of the French people. They don't know I've had a very high education and that I know more things than they ever will. I'm a skilled and experienced IT tech with 15 years of experience. They think I'm stupid and it's better like this. Retardmaxxing avoids you so many problems with people who think you're too stupid to be attacked.

However, sometimes, a few people play the bad guys and I have to manage them. One of my neighbors, a guy, was like this. He quickly understood that it could become very dangerous. I have nothing to lose at all. He has a lot to lose. Like is camper. You put a small firelighter cube on one of the camper tires at 4AM, you light it, you move back to your appartment, and goodbye the camper. It's very easy to learn such things on the internet.

I only work 19 hours and even have more money than someone who works 40 hours a week (same job).

It's extremely easy. Or it's impossible cause from third world country.
Only a Sith speaks in absolutes.

It is not easy to become a long-term NEET in France. I'm not speaking about getting those unemployment helps here, because they require you to repeatedly update your unemployment status, you have to prove you're looking for a job, and most of all, those helps always end after 2 years.

I'm talking about eternal financial support by the government. Which is much harder to achieve.

@misterbean9
Says the in denial NEET. Btw returned to dota and can't get out of 1.5k since Windows removed mouse acceleration

Only a Sith speaks in absolutes.

It is not easy to become a long-term NEET in France. I'm not speaking about getting those unemployment helps here, because they require you to repeatedly update your unemployment status, you have to prove you're looking for a job, and most of all, those helps always end after 2 years.

I'm talking about eternal financial support by the government. Which is much harder to achieve.
i see about the long term since you have been an IT cel for 15 years so now you can get decent bux to life off of.