Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need advice managing intrusive thoughts

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Your not worthy, Your nearing your 30s, Your nose is ugly, Your fat, Your missing out, Youll always be poor Your bla bla bla, How do i manage this so i can LDAR in peace?

just ignore what your mind is telling u and live every day like if there's no tommorow

Do you think its OCD or just depression?

I have the same problem and the only thing I have found to work to some degree is having a podcast or audiobook going in the background. This only works temporarily unfortunately. The second you shut it off that little naysayer inside your head starts yakking again.

I have that shit to its to a point where I don’t even want to go outside I think drugs is the only way to distract myself from my own mind

BDD OCD MDD DEP ANX AGO AND MANY MORE
JUST MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT END, LEGALIZE EUTHANAZIA
If its genuine OCD then there are some ways to reduce glutamate (it probably causes it) like taking carbohydrates out of your diet. Meditation also works. Benzos and alcohol probably also work but its not a long term solution

I've got no advice. I'm nearing 30 as well and I just stopped caring about being incel. I guess part of helping cope is realising there's almost no worthwhile women anyway: none are going to be anything like our 2d waifus, it's all just a fantasy.

I've got no advice. I'm nearing 30 as well and I just stopped caring about being incel. I guess part of helping cope is realising there's almost no worthwhile women anyway: none are going to be anything like our 2d waifus, it's all just a fantasy.
Based

I recommend to install a blocker

Avoid the jewpills.

:feelscry::feelsrope:

Have you tried getting a girlfriend?