Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need advice. I'm having relationship problems with my girlfriend.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
JK, I'm on this forum. I don't have a girlfriend.

Uh what

Your girlfirend cucked you w/ me bro

Brutal tbh. Best of luck with that.

i raped your GF in GTA

Your girlfirend cucked you w/ me bro

Impossible and not because I'm an archetypal soy boy Redditor (hi r/IncelTear) who defends his blown out roastie GF to ridiculous lengths who would monkey branch him in a second without feeling even a consciously-registerable tinge of guilt of remorse.

But because I don't have a girlfriend for you to fuck and cuck me with.

Can't get cucked if you're incel. Checkmate, whitoid.
Unknown 13

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I didn't know she was yours. She just came to me one night all upset about something and it just led to us having sex.
No hard feelings?

sorry king, I already regret this thread. won't do it again, it's obnoxious I know.
I'm sorry. I didn't know she was yours. She just came to me one night all upset about something and it just led to us having sex.
No hard feelings?

What's mine is your's and what's your's is mine. It's OUR gf.

YOUR ONEITIS IS BEING PAJEETED BY ME AS I TYPE THIS

Impossible and not because I'm an archetypal soy boy Redditor (hi r/IncelTear) who defends his blown out roastie GF to ridiculous lengths who would monkey branch him in a second with feeling even a conscious-registerable tinge got guilt.

I don't have a girlfriend for you to fuck and suck me with.

Can't get cucked if you're incel.
View attachment 286401
check mate bro mensa IQ reply

yep and im already at 22k, tbh if i had the motivation i could even surpass you on looksmax.
Mirin dedication levels huge statusmaxx foids wettin ngl.

yep and im already at 22k, tbh if i had the motivation i could even surpass you on looksmax.

I could quickly rack up replies and ascend from greycel inferiority but I post long-ass replies.

im trying to statumaxx so i can hook up with @cocksucker, heard she's cute
The most depressing fact about this subreddit is that they're probably hundreds of women on here and they're not self-disclosing so we don't know whose fem/fakeceling.

The most depressing fact about this subreddit is that they're probably hundreds of women on here and they're not self-disclosing so we don't know whose fem/fakeceling.
:forcedsmile:;):what::heart: