Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need a good anime cope to stop the coom

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
I’m trying to find a anime of a tsundere and average looking or below average looking guy.
legit tired and stressed from cooming everyday

Toradora is a fantastic romance with a tsundere girl and an outcast love interest (he isn’t ugly per say but he doesn’t have a ton of friends initially because his face makes him look like a violent thug even though he’s a really nice guy). And it barely has any fanservice so you won’t get horny watching it. It’s equal parts wholesome, funny, and depressing.
It also has a pretty good English dub if you’re into that stuff]

Last edited:
Vandread
Men and women separately colonize 2 different planets and is at war with each other. They encounter some aliens and they need to work together to defeat said aliens.

I'd recommend you look into RahXephon

Toradora is a fantastic romance with a tsundere girl and an outcast love interest (he isn’t ugly per say but he doesn’t have a ton of friends initially because his face makes him look like a violent thug even though he’s a really nice guy). And it barely has any fanservice so you won’t get horny watching it. It’s equal parts wholesome, funny, and depressing.
Question; that chick that decked the Mc is the girl that he ends up with?

I thought he’s after the cheerful girl?

Yeah, Ryuji and Taiga do end up becoming a couple by the end of the show

Seems good and i like tsunderes tbh i think i'm going to watch it

It's soyboy anime. The mc gets beaten up over and over by the midget dumb whore. Just lol at the male lead. He is embodiment of cuckoldry. What type of man falls in love with a bitch who literally beats him every single fucking second

Don't watch if u done want to see a cuck MC who gets beaten literally every fucking minute

It's soyboy anime. The mc gets beaten up over and over by the midget dumb whore. Just lol at the male lead. He is embodiment of cuckoldry. What type of man falls in love with a bitch who literally beats him every single fucking second

Don't watch if u done want to see a cuck MC who gets beaten literally every fucking minute
Taiga literally mellows out as the show goes on

Taiga literally mellows out as the show goes on
Doesn't matter. Any self respecting man would not start a relationship with an abusive women even if she changes.

Tsunderes me
Onichan baka