Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Need 500+ Instagram Followers

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
Guys often need to have 500+ Instagram Followers to actually message girls on Instagram and get a reply.

I assume an Incel Trait is having less than 50 Followers. If I'm lucky, I get 2-4 new follows a year...

I thought about creating fake accounts but that's too much work and they could get banned.

My idea of a rating system of followers for guys

Under 100 is Incel
100-200 is Beta Guys
500+ is the average for normies
1,000+ is probably high-tier guy
2,000+ Chadlite
5,000+ Chad
10,000+ Top Chad
50,000+ Gigachad
100,000+ Mega Gigachad
250,000+ Celebrity or Chads of the Chads
1,000,000+ Giga Celebrity or Chad Kings

And, it's more difficult for guys to get followers because unless a guy is a high tier guy or Chad or rich, it's challenging for most guys to actually reach 100+ or 200+

Is my theory accurate from your experience? How many followers do you have?

I'm probably going to need to start uploading random art or just random photos or random things like food pictures to hope people follow my profile for the variety of it's contents because I literally know almost no one and I have no one in real life at all...

I have 35 followers and I made a couple of alt accounts to make it appear like I have more followers. In my opinion everyone here who mogs me in the number of followers should get banned

Everything will end when they see your subhuman face & height.

no followers for your face

Instagram is Jewish garbage and you should not use it.

Incel trait: you have no social media accounts.

I don’t even know how many I have and idc

im IP/hardware banned from instagram

Its easy to get fake followers to a 1000

There are bots which can boost your followers. 500 would be a cakewalk

I don't even have an instagram account

There are bots which can boost your followers. 500 would be a cakewalk
What bots? I've never used a bot and didn't know Instagram bots existed.

What bots? I've never used a bot and didn't know Instagram bots existed.
Idk much either. But many of my friends put their username in a sketchy website and a shitload of fake and burner accounts followed them. Some paid for it while some did not

I don't even have a normiegram
Why would I
Like seriously wtf is it even used for?

I think you can pay to get bot accounts following you and increase your follower count

No matter how many followers you have, if you're not Chad.

It was difficult for me to get more than 100 followers, imagine doing all that multiplied by 5 only to have a stupid Becky reply to a message lol. But it's true, I would say that 300 followers is the minimum to be considered a human being by these superficial whores without any mental depth.

Sometimes I upload things to Instagram stories and I feel rejected without anyone telling me anything just because of the number of followers I have, social intuition doesn't lie.

no followers for your personality

I used to have an Instagram meme page with nearly 900 followers, but that wasnt enough to get foids interested in me

I used to have an Instagram meme page with nearly 900 followers, but that wasnt enough to get foids interested in me
Brutal...

I can't even imagine getting that many followers without it being a great achievement. With that not being enough, I don't really think there's much hope for Instagram approaches anymore. Especially since Instagram limits one message to people who don't mutually follow each other and unless the person accepts, no more messages past one. Everything only gets worse.

I have 33,427 followers on my ¡nsta!

You just have to have good content bro...

Or pay a curry business to boost you

I didn't but ofc I'm lying about it too!