Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Necessities for incel revolution

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
- Murdering of all simps and cucks
- Capturing and enslavement of all foids
- Prisoning of normies, chads, and those alike
- Giving away foids as sex slaves to trucels

there wont be no incel revolution wtf you talking about? you are glowing quit talking nonsense that wont happen.

there wont be no incel revolution wtf you talking about? you are glowing quit talking nonsense that wont happen.
It most likely will never happen

You are a fool. The key is in cosmology, universalization of anarchistic technologies, and exponential AI.

You are a fool. The key is in cosmology, universalization of anarchistic technologies, and exponential AI.
Evidence ?

Evidence ?
Bold of you to ask for them when the only 'evidence' for your nihilistic positions is an autophagic proposition. A nihilist by default contradicts the universe he's in, for a true nihilistic perspective allows no connections with anything, and if you're part of a civilization, let alone part of the Universe's dialectical motion, then you are connected.

Such connection implies a responsibility to keep the logical system you're part of intact, including correcting your own values to logically consistent ones, creating intelligence with logically consistent values - cue AI, sorting good and evil values, preferably banishing evil, hence a detached anarchistic approach. 'Anarchistic' not as in 'organic' or 'no rules', but antagonistically, like copyright piracy.

I made a post about the meaning of existence you can make use of, here.

Last edited:
By the way, 'efilism', aka 'death worship', 'undeadness', 'zombiesm', 'stasi', 'void' are all RWA values. Study your type, grouser. You may benefit going for 111 (subjugator has a fresh new start), that makes it much better than your probable 011 or 000 even.

By the way, 'efilism', aka 'death worship', 'undeadness', 'zombiesm', 'stasi', 'void' are all RWA values. Study your type, grouser. You may benefit from going 111 (subjugator has a frssh new start), that makes it much better than your probable 011 or 000 even.
You've literally joined more than a year before me, and I still have more posts than you here

This can become a very real possibility. Right now, we just need to wait and let hoeflation keep doing its thing. As more and more men are excluded from the sexual marketplace, our numbers will swell.

This can become a very real possibility. Right now, we just need to wait and let hoeflation keep doing its thing. As more and more men are excluded from the sexual marketplace, our numbers will swell.
Indeed, this must happen

You've literally joined more than a year before me, and I still have more posts than you here
Territorialism and gang-like rap fights over who's got the most words? Very RWA. Again, read about your type, it'll make you punish yourself less and punish the right people instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back