Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Necessary dealings with foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
How do you deal with hot foids that you are forced to interact with? Coworkers or therapists etc..

Like in my case I hired a cleaning lady. Shes smoking hot but denied my facebook friend request. Fortunately I can fire her and look for another one. I feel cucked talking to her.

How do you deal with foids that you cannot remove from your life?

They usually remove me from their life.

If they are interested, they approach themselves. Don't ask for FB friends requests nor things like that, man. You don't really mean "dealing" with them, but getting something from them, and you know how it works for people like us.

I have a lot of female coworkers and I have practically no problem because I LARP as someone that has no interest and I limit my interactions as being cordial ones and that's it.
How do you deal with them being 'nice' to you while they flirt with your Chad collegues?

I currently couldnt deal with that except for shooting the place up (we deserve welfare imo partly because of that).

But real and serious question that I really need to learn:

How have you dealt with that.

This post truly sounds like it was made by ER, respect :feelsautistic:

I don't deal with them, just say hello at the start of my shift and then bye at the end of it.

This post truly sounds like it was made by ER, respect :feelsautistic:
I for real never had a compliment of that high magnitude of honor in my life. You touched me. Thank you based fellow Supreme Gentleman disciple.

I for real never had a compliment of that high magnitude of honor in my life. You touched me. Thank you based fellow Supreme Gentleman disciple.
:feelsYall: