Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nebraska 27 year old man given 89 years in prison for posing as 17 year old, going to high school and committing statutory rape with many teens.

Even brad now has to resort to trickery to nab jailbait holes

Pussy can't be that good if tightness is all people like him care about. :feelshaha:

Holy shit he's only 5'4 lolololol I spoke way too soon

He's shorter than the average toilet even

Imagine having to fuck middle school prostitots just to be with someone shorter than you

High-IQ. This is what short facially HTN-men have to go through in order to have a chance these days.

How he got a 23 yo women to pose as a 40 yo is the real question.

Like how does that work a 5'4 MTN Pedo with a girlfriend that poses for him to be his mother so he at 25 can go to HS again for two years with his Main goal being to fuck JBs? Its so fucking absurd.

Also doesnt this guys existence proof that heightpill might be overrated after all? I mean he DID get girls!

Manlets have to pedomaxx to get anything jfl.

How he got a 23 yo women to pose as a 40 yo is the real question.

Like how does that work a 5'4 MTN Pedo with a girlfriend that poses for him to be his mother so he at 25 can go to HS again for two years with his Main goal being to fuck JBs? Its so fucking absurd.

Also doesnt this guys existence proof that heightpill might be overrated after all? I mean he DID get girls!
Autism is the real blackpill. Height only is if you are a dwarf.

All That math made me dizzy

Brb, getting my vaxx records in order.

I was going to say some things here but i found out he is only 5'4. thats actually some diabolical shit. fuck.

I was going to say some things here but i found out he is only 5'4. thats actually some diabolical shit. fuck.
How did he pass as 17 to them? He looks no younger than 21.

Fucking clown world. How the fuck is it rape if they were willing?
Whitescum laws

He’s 5’4 AND HE FUCKED FOIDS!!!! FOIDS MY AGE!!! And yet here everybody fucking says height is important!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: And it wasn’t even fucking forced they agreed to it wtfffff does height not matter when youre htn to chad?

Holy shit he's only 5'4 lolololol I spoke way too soon

He's shorter than the average toilet even

Imagine having to fuck middle school prostitots just to be with someone shorter than you
That's so fucking cruel. He has a movie star face JFL

i've seen women do exactly this, but get a slap on the wrist.
Ive never heard of s case were a women did it for years with the itend to prey on young boys.

I only know of this one mother faking to be her daughter but being caugh after 1 week.

He’s 5’4 AND HE FUCKED FOIDS!!!! FOIDS MY AGE!!! And yet here everybody fucking says height is important!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: And it wasn’t even fucking forced they agreed to it wtfffff does height not matter when youre htn to chad?
Imo he doesn't even look that good. He aint a Chad or argubly hes just 6/10. But he still made it he must be like extremly social or something dunno

So these girls has sex with him voluntarily? I don’t see what’s wrong here tbh

How exactly did nobody realize that he was a student who gratuated just 7 years ago? Like did they replace ALL the teachers? Like what is going on here?

So these girls has sex with him voluntarily? I don’t see what’s wrong here tbh
yeah they're all saying theyre muh traumatized when they all consented to be sluts. What he did was still demented but 80 years is crazy.

5'4, used his curse to his advantage.

Somehow even if he gets locked for life I doubt he regrets his actions.

The most brutal thing is that he spent only 54 days in those schools and still managed to get tons of teen pussy. Contrast this with betas who know girls for 3, 4, 5 years and get nothing, but still dream that one day it will happen.

If anything he proved how whorish women are, even underage ones and that they aren't innocent angels.

What was the crime?
He posed as a minor to get into a high school which is a crime and had sex with minors if he was migrant doing that he would be free

Last edited:
yeah they're all saying theyre muh traumatized when they all consented to be sluts. What he did was still demented but 80 years is crazy.

Exactly, if it hadn’t been him it would have been some other classmate. Foids gonna foid.

Cause at that age u just start growing and can still get even taller. Reason why he have to slay jb cause height is important

89 years holy shit these soy cucks white knights are so crazy that's why it's good to stay away from thots in this gynocentric world

Goddamn whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back