Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nearly pissed in a bottle in my car

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Arrived early at my friend's house, and he got caught up finishing work. I had to piss really bad during the drive over. Nobody's home, so I get into my car, and reach for my soda cup. I then realize that my dick is flacid, and didn't feel like I would make the distance from my seat to the cup. Granted, I was tired as hell, and I get high inhib when i'm like that. Next time, I will get a hard on, and make the shot. Just LOL at LDAR culture influencing me out in the world. However, it's a brilliant idea. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

why didn't you just shove your dick inside the cup?

I've pissed in water bottles in my car many times. It's not hard. Just get your dick hole lined up and stick your dick against the opening of the bottle. When it's 75% full, stop to sure you don't overspill.

A week or two ago I drove to a public park to go biking and I was dying to piss with no bathrooms. I wasn't gonna bike for an hour trying to hold my piss. So I just pissed in my car in an empty water bottle. No big deal.

Next step: Street shitting.

Piss in your friends mouth next time tbh

Pee in your pants like a man

I nearly took a shit in the street last week.

why didn't you just shove your dick inside the cup?
I've pissed in water bottles in my car many times. It's not hard. Just get your dick hole lined up and stick your dick against the opening of the bottle. When it's 75% full, stop to sure you don't overspill.
When i'm tired, i become unbelievably retarded. I also hadn't eaten all day

Just stop somewhere and go to bushes

if you got pulled over, this should have been your move:

oh wait you weren't going anywhere. but still, good advice, good advice.

if you got pulled over, this should have been your move:

oh wait you weren't going anywhere. but still, good advice, good advice.

Lol. "Watch the seat!". My seat is super close to the floor of my car. This, combined with my flacid dick, made it harder to keep the cup vertical. It probably would've spilled out all over my car floor.

I piss in bottles all the time bro toilets are for normalfags

Piss intl coke cans crew checking in
I enjoy to piss in these more:

Just piss on your friend's door, assert dominance. Then it'll be your house

too scared to pee in public and people see my micro or not see it i guess :feelsbadman: