Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nearly everyone on r/incelselfies mogs me

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
And i suspect, that this is the case with most guys on this site aswell, most guys who post on there are at least normie tier in terms of looks. Thinking that those guys are struggling to attract a foid really messes with my mood, i feel so helpless since there isn't much i can do in order to further improve my looks. Visiting this sub just convinces me that it is most likely really over for me.

As a general rule of thumb, if you're willing to post a picture of yourself, you must at be least somewhat confident in your appearance. There are exceptions of course, but that sub is a perfect example of what I mean.

Truly ugly people wouldn't be putting their faces up on the internet for all to see.

Larping normies tbh

Validation seeking fakecels

Usually they’re just normies with autism or too stupid to get a gf

As a general rule of thumb, if you're willing to post a picture of yourself, you must at be least somewhat confident in your appearance. There are exceptions of course, but that sub is a perfect example of what I mean.
Truly ugly people wouldn't be putting their faces up on the internet for all to see.
Guess you're right, but i still can't help myself but feeling depressed because of it.

Its because they aren't actually incels.