Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nearly broke my brothers teeth from getting him in a headlock

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
My brother is 20 and also a gym maxxer. He’s natural but he’s about 85kg and 5’11. We were having a fight because he stepped on my clothes. I pushed him he went flying back. I told him stop but he kept trying to come at me. I got him in a headlock down to the floor , then i instantly heard him shout in pain and start crying. I stopped immediately and felt so bad I kept apologising to him. He was bleeding from his gums and had a massive bruise on his leg.

Luckily my parents weren’t home otherwise I would be homeless right now. He forgave me because I’m usually nice to him. I tried to explain that I didn’t mean to do that. I didn’t expect to hurt him that hard I just wanted to restrain him from attacking me.

58862.jpg

Is he incel aswell?
He’s incel in denial. He’s a trad coper I tried to blackpill him he doesn’t care he just plays his PlayStation and doesn’t really give a shit. He’s also more NT than me and has more friends than me

He’s incel in denial. He’s a trad coper I tried to blackpill him he doesn’t care he just plays his PlayStation and doesn’t really give a shit. He’s also more NT than me and has more friends than me
Brutal

Brutal. He's lucky he got off with a flesh wound.
I can’t ever attack him again because every time I do he gets seriously hurt. He’s been hospital once from something I did to him