Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nearly all men over 30 are incel as fuck

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Can you imagine a man over 30 picking up girls on tinder? No, that sounds retarded as fuck.

"Tinder isn't real life and online dating isn't real" I get it, you're fucking stupid. Let me guess, you pick-up girls at Blockbuster video?

Now before you make a stupid fucking reply, because after all, you're deny online dating is real and you're an idiot, let me ask you another question. Why would girls on tinder go for a 30+ year old man who is typical balding and looks like dog shit when they can have chads?

"But here's a celeb over 30, Brad Pitt for example". Celebs over 30 who look good are 1 out of millions. 99.999% of men are not celebrities.

Back to the original point: If you can't get laid off tinder, you're ugly as dog shit.
Men over 30 are ugly as dog shit. Men over 30 don't get laid on tinder.

Hence most men over 30 are incel as fuck.

There's a reason why guys at work and in my family have extremely restricted mate options, if they date at all they tend to date older women that spend all their money.
It's like they need to "pay" for the crime of being male and past 25 or some shit and it's standard now.
IMO I'll just lie about still being 25 for as long as I can fake it and then forget about this whole women issue forever.

There's a reason why guys at work and in my family have extremely restricted mate options, if they date at all they tend to date older women that spend all their money.
It's like they need to "pay" for the crime of being male and past 25 or some shit and it's standard now.
IMO I'll just lie about still being 25 for as long as I can fake it and then forget about this whole women issue forever.

For most men, talking about dating like they have options is like talking about which NBA team you choose to play for next year.

at 30 you either already have a longterm gf or you're a incel loner

The biggest problem is at 30, people expect you to be massively experienced in all things a man should be.

So if you're a Chad who hasn't norwooded yet, become a boss, have his own house etc you're good to go..

For everyone else, you're fucked.

Imagine living to thirty :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

For most men, talking about dating like they have options is like talking about which NBA team you choose to play for next year.
a guy moved to this city's HQ from our work HQ in another city, bringing along a 'tough guy' reputation with him, he was just past 25 and single
once here he did absolutely nothing with his tough guy persona except sit single for another year, and let some desperate ugly 30 year old from work latch onto him and push him into marriage after just 1 year together
this when she used to do stuff at work parties like randomly lay on top of new arrivals, new guys who joined the company a week earlier were getting dry humped by her when they were drunk enough

imagine rushing into marriage with a woman 5 years older than you and who dry humps people days after meeting them, as a tough guy

Tinder wasnt around when 30 year olds were in their teens

30 is suicide age for non chad men.

Little or no hope, it is the declaration of sexual and female relationship death. I'm too optimistic, it's over :feelsbadman:.

Can you imagine a man over 30 picking up girls on tinder? No, that sounds retarded as fuck.
Some guys like this one can get foids even if they're over 30.

At 30 the best you can get is betabuxxing a landwhale thats 40 and has had 200 partners :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

Remember all women 18-30 are being competed for by ALL MEN

Just be chad theory

Millennials are a very fucked up generation,even zoomers look better by comparison.

They arent incels even if they never find another gf
yet they are still fucked if their mental health is dependent on female presence

God being 30 must be some stage of hell
Age coming for you tenfold
Lost most of the sympathy (people pitied you when you were younger, you might not have realised it)
Completely alone, lost all hope for love
Just waiting for your days to come to an end
Grim.

They got to date a girl and probably bullied incels while they had sex
the link between sexhaving and bullying is undeniable ngl

Because to have sex gives you a 100% superiority over someone who hasnt
other way around, mogging and bullying behaviors go up 1000% if someone's trying to get laid

usually they fail and they ruin relations with male peers for no gain, but who cares, right?

IMO I'll just lie about still being 25 for as long as I can fake it and then forget about this whole women issue forever
Same. Just register foids as male children in your subconscious (because this is what they are) and try to not give half a shit about them on the same way you don't give a shit about annoying children
people pitied you when you were younger, you might not have realised it)
Absolutely. You still are potential and not fully developed and mature. I hope I'll look young as long as it's possible

God being 30 must be some stage of hell
Age coming for you tenfold
Lost most of the sympathy (people pitied you when you were younger, you might not have realised it)
Completely alone, lost all hope for love
Just waiting for your days to come to an end
Grim.
- boomers telling you they wished they were 30 and "young" like you

it's pure dogshit being here

"Tinder isn't real life and online dating isn't real" I get it, you're fucking stupid. Let me guess, you pick-up girls at Blockbuster video?

Now before you make a stupid fucking reply, because after all, you're deny online dating is real and you're an idiot, let me ask you another question. Why would girls on tinder go for a 30+ year old man who is typical balding and looks like dog shit when they can have chads?

"But here's a celeb over 30, Brad Pitt for example". Celebs over 30 who look good are 1 out of millions. 99.999% of men are not celebrities.

Back to the original point: If you can't get laid off tinder, you're ugly as dog shit.

Hence most men over 30 are incel as fuck.
Men who hit ~20 when the smartphone was released are hitting 30 now. This is no coincidence.

Many Chads 30+ are ALREADY doing this.

Most are old and ugly

Biggest cope ever. Only a minority of men are balding at this age and 30yo Chads will fish underfucked 20-something Beckys (and even some Stacies) out of Tinder like crazy (I know this because my brother does).

If you can't get laid off tinder, you're ugly as dog shit.

Hence most men over 30 are incel as fuck
Non sequitur.

If men don't get laid on Tinder, it doesn't mean they can't fuck a foid otherwise.
Betabuxx are not incels.