Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nearly 4 billion females in the world, and not one of them wants to so much as give me a hug

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
What are the odds, huh?

Even if you approached one million girls and got rejected every single time, people would still rather gaslight you and say it's somehow your fault because you didn't do some detail right than admitting the disturbing reality of inceldom so many men go through.

Even if you approached one million girls and got rejected every single time, people would still rather gaslight you and say it's somehow your fault because you didn't do some detail right than admitting the disturbing reality of inceldom so many men go through.
You will for sure be successful at the 1,000,001 approach, just keep trying sweetie ;)

I like that you went full black pill and mentioned they won’t even hug you. Forget sex, an ugly male can’t even get a hug.

I like that you went full black pill and mentioned they won’t even hug you. Forget sex, an ugly male can’t even get a hug.
So much for women being the "affectionate" sex. Women are incredibly cold and un-affectionate.