Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nearly 20 years old

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
In a few days im turning 20. Im a friendsless KV and my parents look at me with pity. Idk if im gonna survive my 20s. Any oldcels have some advice?

i'm also turning 20 in a few months :feelsrope:

Just turned 20 as well. Only advice.

Pray for mercy
7c0616ffb2288af8f0bd300dc15d0ff9

If you're really friendless, it's over.

If you still had friends you could have turned things around with a lot of luck, but nah it's too late. Sorry youngcel.

I'm 21, it keeps getting worse and worse

I'm turning 19 in seven days. No friends in real life. Face full of acne. It's over.

Am 27 friendless KV as well, it aint easy.

Boo hoo
Imagine already being in your 20s like me

27 if i can make it this long without killing myself u can too buddy.

21 so not that much older but i've getting working out more recently and that's been helping as a way to cope.

Your best years of your life are almost behind you. :feelsUgh:

In a few days im turning 20. Im a friendsless KV and my parents look at me with pity. Idk if im gonna survive my 20s. Any oldcels have some advice?
Fellow 2001cel here, exact same situation for me. Friendless, parents look at me with pity, zero teenage life experience, shit sucks, not sure if I’ll survive my 20s either. Knowing I have wasted my entire teenage years being a friendless loner and not experiencing teen love is so fucking suifuel

Pray for a short life.

It will get hard. try to not watch movies and stay away from cuck musics.

Imagine being born in the 20th century and still being a KHHV in 2022

If you're a manlet it will only get worse with age.

I remember being twenty years old like it was yesterday, you want to believe in the good of humanity and have hope in this world still wet behind the ears, then suddenly very violently you're thrown into the world straight into its lowest depths where a thousand greeting different faces stabs you all at once torturing your body, mind, and soul. You're thrown at the bottom of an empty ground well and as much as you try to claw your way out of it through dirt, grime, blood, and broken finger nails there is always somebody at the top laughing gleefully always ready to push you back down it again. And there at the bottom of that well on its dirt floor the years pass you by, nights turns to days, and days turns to nights over head, and you wonder if you'll ever escape at all someday or if merely you're just going to die in that hole in the ground which becomes your grave.

Last edited:
Yeah I have advice

Its gonna get worse buddyboyo

but there is also some good news

you stopped caring after a while it all just washes over you and there is nothing left just a dead shell walking.

Yeah I have advice

Its gonna get worse buddyboyo

but there is also some good news

you stopped caring after a while it all just washes over you and there is nothing left just a dead shell walking.
I guess life don't get easier, your expectations just drop. The hard part about being a young incel is there is still a part of your brain that has hope and thinks you gonna become chad.

That’s nothing yet, fucko

Damn you guys are making me feel old at 23. Fuck it flies by fast once you turn 20

What do you mean they "look at you with pity?"

What do you mean they "look at you with pity?"
Like they know I got no friends or girl and I think they feel bad for me but it makes them uncomfortable so they just dont bring it up.

Turning 26 in 5 days. It's over man just don't worry about it. I can feel my eyes finally opening and it dawning on me that I'm fucked