Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nearing the end

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
★★★
I think I’ve finally came to peace with the fact that it is indeed over for me. I hate it here. I don’t see a reason for suffering when it just gets worse over time. I’m 22 now, not even finished uni and I’m just ready to die. Unfortunately in my state gun laws are extremely cucked so you’re better off going somewhere else for firearms. I was thinking about the DNM and but worried about getting caught? At that point I’d really rather be dead. Is it easy to get a gun in the ghetto? Could I just drive into a neighborhood and ask a group of fellas where I could buy one? Money isn’t an issue.

lol they'd think u fbi

This is not a suicide forum, you shouldn't be asking for advice here. I bet not even half of these fakecels have killed themselves.

Ngl... I would tell you not to rope but that would be bluepilled and I don't think you would want to hear that tbh

Cope the best way you can, you still gonna be 6 feet under at the end. Consooom, fuck prostitutes, do drugs, travel, in the end you may experience something that is gonna change the way you view life. After that if you still feel the same, then i'd say it's understandable.

Jump in front of a train so normies get late to work

If you do shoot yourself make sure you do it in the brain stem (back of neck, base of skull). You won't be horribly disfigured and it serves the greatest chance of success since you can't live if your heart and lungs don't work.

Have you tried drugs and prostitutes?

Cope the best way you can, you still gonna be 6 feet under at the end. Consooom, fuck prostitutes, do drugs, travel, in the end you may experience something that is gonna change the way you view life. After that if you still feel the same, then i'd say it's understandable.
tbh

You can buy cap and ball revolvers online and discreetly delivered to your door no questions asked. They're good enough to do the job (home defense)...That's always a good option for people with felonies or people who live in certain Europeans countries.

Have you tried drugs and prostitutes?

I smoke weed but I’ve never had sex with a prostitute, I think that whole thing is too weird. But I guess I’ll just find ways to spend my money, distracting myself for a few years until I can’t anymore. My hair is thinning out so when I have visible bald spots that’ll probably do it for me.

You can buy cap and ball revolvers online and discreetly delivered to your door no questions asked. They're good enough to do the job (home defense)...That's always a good option for people with felonies or people who live in certain Europeans countries.

Interesting...but will this work in the US?

I smoke weed but I’ve never had sex with a prostitute, I think that whole thing is too weird. But I guess I’ll just find ways to spend my money, distracting myself for a few years until I can’t anymore. My hair is thinning out so when I have visible bald spots that’ll probably do it for me.

Interesting...but will this work in the US?
It works especially in the US, even if you have a felonies (I have none and can legally own modern objects). I recommend the Pietta .44...(for self defense and recreation only)

I'm bringing mine with me if I book my ticket from Copenhagen to Ropenhagen so I can go the the Sallekhana festival. That way, if I can't do it the long and peaceful way, I can just get it over with quick.(in Roblox)

It works especially in the US, even if you have a felonies (I have none and can legally own modern objects). I recommend the Pietta .44...(for self defense and recreation only)

I'm bringing mine with me if I book my ticket from Copenhagen to Ropenhagen so I can go the the Sallekhana festival. That way, if I can't do it the long and peaceful way, I can just get it over with quick.(in Roblox)
Thank you for the advice

I’ve accepted it’s over for me too

Brutal. I'll encourage you to try, but I don't blame you if you can't continue.

You looking for a gun in the ghetto, boy you may as well just wait around until a 187 happens then grab the discarded piece, check around alleys.

Cope or rope is the only answer I can give you

You looking for a gun in the ghetto, boy you may as well just wait around until a 187 happens then grab the discarded piece, check around alleys.
They do throw the gun after a shooting....there's a bad part of town that has a specific type of technology that'll alert the police if shots go off near that area.

They do throw the gun after a shooting....there's a bad part of town that has a specific type of technology that'll alert the police if shots go off near that area.
First I've heard about that but yeah you want something someone don't want no more, no prints no serial number, just make sure you use it before they find you.