Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nearcel Trait: You Have to Put in Effort Just to Make Friends?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★
Is it a sign of being ugly (sub-5) if one has to "put themselves out there" and constantly be the outgoing one that initiates contact with people at school/bars/clubs, ect? As well as jestermaxing (being funny) and having to be a hyper-extroverted fag?

1723351323457w 0

constantly be the outgoing one that initiates contact with people at school/bars/clubs
if you're mentally ill or autistic it's over, you will be doomed for the rest of your life in isolation

There's no point putting effort in when most people react to you like they've just seen a ghost, or if when you try to initiate conversation they are very clearly trying to get it over and done with as quick as possible. In my past jobs, just out in public, always the same story.

So I'll just be alone

There's no point putting effort in when most people react to you like they've just seen a ghost, or if when you try to initiate conversation they are very clearly trying to get it over and done with as quick as possible. In my past jobs, just out in public, always the same story.

So I'll just be alone

yes, much better to be alone with pride than to suck up to shitbags just to have company.

So I'll just be alone
I get the same reactions. then these fags get angry that you don't go outside.

yes, much better to be alone with pride than to suck up to shitbags just to have company.
No, you don't get it. Probably cause you're a low tier normie. It doesn't matter what I say or do, including "sucking up" as you put it. They always react the same.

No, you don't get it. Probably cause you're a low tier normie. It doesn't matter what I say or do, including "sucking up" as you put it. They always react the same.
:cryfeels:

So I'll just be alone

So I'll just be alone