Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Neanderthals were actually hideous monsters

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
1C6nE0xYAfE EILweimv8hw

What you've been told they looked like ^

What they actually looked like..

Neanderthal human body comparison

Profiles

View: https://youtu.be/mZbmywzGAVs

This video can explain it far better than I can, But basically these brutes were fearsome hunters who raped and hunted our foid ancestors in the middle east when man was first leaving Africa. That's why many of us still carry Neanderthal Gene's.

If they had dark skin that would be a huge disadvantage in the cold climate of Europe.

Last edited:
Cope, all neanderthals were gigachad

small pee pee :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Mogs me with height and muscles

They look the closest to modern aboriginals in Australia.

Maybe it was sexual selection that caused neanderthals to go extinct?
Maybe. They definitely mixed into the gene pool which is why a lot of negroids in the middle of africa and aboriginals’s skull shape is Neanderthal-esque although most humans have Neanderthal genes in smaller portions. Homo erectus did the same but not as much and only in Africa because they were earlier humans and didn’t migrate as much as homo sapien or Neanderthal.

Maybe. They definitely mixed into the gene pool which is why a lot of negroids in the middle of africa and aboriginals’s skull shape is like Neanderthal-esque although most humans have Neanderthal genes in smaller portions. Homo erectus did the same but not not as much and only in Africa.
But don't a lot of Black Hebrew Israelites refer to white people as neanderthugs because of the neanderthal admixture found in white Caucasian people?

They look terrifying. Imagine being a Sapien arriving in Europe and stumbling upon one of these Neanderthals.

i watched that video but one thing that doesnt make sense to me is why was it the primates that adapted and not the other animals, for example the animals they hunted also had to be strictly carnivores and cannibals because like he said there was no other good food sources in the enivorment

They look terrifying. Imagine being a Sapien arriving in Europe and stumbling upon one of these Neanderthals.

yea id shit myself they look absolutely horrifying

But don't a lot of Black Hebrew Israelites refer to white people as neanderthugs because of the neanderthal admixture found in white Caucasian people?
Sicarii’s are retarded. Any black supremacist is stupid at that point as well. You were so superior you’ve been in a shithole for thousands of years with the only technological progression coming from Arabs or Europeans.

this is a homo erectus early human and it speaks for itself
F812BB54 FE9B 4429 96F6 F0F5CEF84344

What the fuck is this stupid shit?

We wuz kangz n sheet evolution version.

Maybe. They definitely mixed into the gene pool which is why a lot of negroids in the middle of africa and aboriginals’s skull shape is Neanderthal-esque although most humans have Neanderthal genes in smaller portions. Homo erectus did the same but not as much and only in Africa because they were earlier humans and didn’t migrate as much as homo sapien or Neanderthal.
They actually say Africans are the only humans to NOT have 1-3% Neanderthal DNA

Neanderthals had higher iqs because their environment was more difficult to survive in, they needed to be smarter to survive which kind of explains the racial differences in iq in modern times imo

African genes are the oldest and as a result, have the most mutations

Last edited:
Pure rubbish. This guy has no idea what's he is taking about.

these brutes were fearsome hunters who raped and hunted our foid ancestors in the middle east when man was first leaving Africa. That's why many of us still carry Neanderthal Gene's.
Neanderthals were darktriadmaxxed and framemaxxed. That explains their gene presence. Even stone age foids loved that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back