Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nct is death sentience

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
ngl i have big, fearful eyes, with visible nct, looking beta/dumb/passive/submissive as fuck. im also blind

if i had chad eye area/hunter eyes it would be so easier

do you think eye area resembles personality?

eye area is personality in some ways

ngl i have big, fearful eyes, with visible nct, looking beta/dumb/passive/submissive as fuck. im also blind

Depends on your other features. It's not a death sentence by itself.

My most good-looking friend has nct, but since pretty much everything else in his face is good, he's still a Chadlite IMO.

One bad feature won't completely ruin your face if it's mild and everything else is good.

he has NCT

it's overall eye area, if you also have dark circles, bags and bug eyes and bad hair that needs to be buzzed then it's over. fatman0 from looksmax has nct and still looks like a chad, well, compared to guys like me anyway.

Sentiences me

it's overall eye area, if you also have dark circles, bags and bug eyes and bad hair that needs to be buzzed then it's over. fatman0 from looksmax has nct and still looks like a chad, well, compared to guys like me anyway.
you high? i saw him he looks like autist. though he gymmaxed so maybe that changed, but still incel

I had way severe nct a few years back but now it is much better still there but much less

I had way severe nct a few years back but now it is much better still there but much less
ngl even chad cant escape nct

he looks pretty cucking,submissive,beta, despite being handsome , huge,tall meathead

Having too much upper eyelid exsposure is much worse in my opinion. But yeah nct is still bad.

Having too much upper eyelid exsposure is much worse in my opinion. But yeah nct is still bad.
It is not a death sentence. Nct is the worst that can happen

ole whatever's-wrong-with-me-is-a-death-sentence

maybe try squinting

It is not a death sentence. Nct is the worst that can happen
1 5qJAaGpFjS9lyMRyFPeuNQ
RyanGoslingGettyImages 531518458

Does he have nct?

Last edited:
you high? i saw him he looks like autist. though he gymmaxed so maybe that changed, but still incel
he made an insane level transformation but I think he's totally cut off from any actual social ties and trying to do cold approach or some shit like the rest of us socialpoors. yeah, good luck.

he made an insane level transformation but I think he's totally cut off from any actual social ties and trying to do cold approach or some shit like the rest of us socialpoors. yeah, good luck.
i mean he transformed from fat autist to normal autist

its over