Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NBA thread

Golden Blue

Golden Blue

Officer
★★
Who's watching OKC and Houston? GSW and Pelicans?

i dont watch niggerball

Watching OKC @ Hou and Nets at Bulls. Not really enjoying the Nets game as a neutral though. Sometimes just watch them because I'm from the metro area

Players to not be taken seriously henceforth: 1. Lillard, 2. Westbrook.

Never able to get into basketball I suck at the sport and people wouldn’t let me play with them in elementary and middle school

Mmmm, I feel like less and less people watch sports nowadays. The newer generations must've gotten bored of it. Especially NHL and NFL more than NBA.

Never able to get into basketball I suck at the sport and people wouldn’t let me play with them in elementary and middle school

don't even try 5'2 its too brutal im 6'2 cripple and i get wrecked by shorter kids cause im a genetic failure, if ure 5'2 its really over

Basketball is proof of genetics>self improvement/working on self.

Some of the worst reffing and bball I've ever seen at the end of Utah vs OKC

Mmmm, I feel like less and less people watch sports nowadays. The newer generations must've gotten bored of it. Especially NHL and NFL more than NBA.
I only watch the NFL.

1525841469161.jpg

This series should be great

Fucking yikes at that first game

Harden just scored 40 pts with 60% shooting and they still lost. GSW's gameplan was spot on. Dont double harden-let him score but shut other guys out. This not only tires out harden but also takes his teammates outta rthym. they spammed harden on curry pnr switch. CP3 is just old, doesnt have quickness he used to have.

Sports is artificial and superficial tribalism. Instead of fighting and rooting for your race, you're distracted by what negro team places a ball inside of a hoop.

Fucking yikes at that 2nd game.

Rockets are going nowhere fast

What a game especially 3rd and 4th

Damn LeBron might actually not make it out of the east this year. Crazy to think...

Can't get into sports. Just a bunch of Chads and Tyrones running around.

Hoping the cavs lose so the bars will stop being packed around here tbh.

Seems early but GS might actually lose holy shit

I don't watch niggerball but fuck lebron

Celtics have a bright future ahead of them, the brightest in the league.

These celts are already took the conf finals to 7 games, have a great coach and a rookie that will only get better. On top of that they're welcoming back two allstars in their primes. Good time to be a Boston fan(Im not though).

All the niggers you're watching will be having sex with multiple females tonight while you're rotting alone.

God forbid anyone do anything if it doesn't revolve around sex.

All the niggers you're watching will be having sex with multiple females tonight while you're rotting alone.
That's all professional sports players tbh. They have access to all sorts of different type of poon just because they play ball.

FUCK the Golden State Warriors and their shitty bandwagon fans, they're probably going to win again, it's not even exciting anymore
Meanwhile KD is a fucking pathetic snake that doesn't deserve this shit

Golden State Dynasty won't last as long as you think. They're in a game 7 right now, the other teams getting better, warriors getting more tired, and older. They probably will win again this year though you're right.

Imagine the league in 2016-17 if KD never went to Golden State though: Curry-Klay Warriors, Kawhi-Popovich Spurs, LeBron-Kyrie Cavs, Durant-Westbrook OKC, all contenders. Imagine 2017-18; Warriors, OKC, Harden-CP3 Rockets(if CP goes to Houston), Kyrie's Celts all contenders. I might have been the most dense, and talented the top of the league has ever been.

Lebron would be incel if not for his wealth, status and height

lebron is goat. if u think otherwise u r fakecel

The low-T baby shimmier vs the high-T buffoon... Part IV most likely.
lebron is goat. if u think otherwise u r fakecel

People get all hyped up then Finals come around and he either blows leads (2011, 2015) or lucks out. 1-7 he should be, Ray Allen saved him and Draymond was on the take. Outside of the Big Three in Boston, what HOFers did LeBron ever get through in the East?

Last edited:
Don't want to see Warriors v Cavs back to back again for like the fourth year. Wonder if this is how people felt when Lakers and Celtics kept popping up in the finals back to back. I hope the Rockets won't blow leads like they did back in Oakland. Have to say, the atmosphere has been great in this series especially when compared to the Eastern finals. On a side note, is anyone old enough to remember when the East was more competitive than the West? 21 here and the West has always been more cuthroat to me and getting even fiercer since GSW's little dynasty popped up

told you lebron would beat those celtics

dude, how the fuck do you watch NBA without crying in despair and rage, seriously :feelsmega:
cause they are too tall

id rather be a russel westbrook, (6'3) 6'4+ too tall for my liking

cause they are too tall

id rather be a russel westbrook, (6'3) 6'4+ too tall for my liking
Damn. Knowing they are all tall, talented, rich, famous, handsome, beloved men who no doubt constantly fuck, is some strong suicidefuel. I'm a goblinoid compared to them, lmao.

Damn. Knowing they are all tall, talented, rich, famous, handsome, beloved men who no doubt constantly fuck, is some strong suicidefuel. I'm a goblinoid compared to them, lmao.
i mean imagine the kids in hs who all play basketball and arent tall enough, i think its the most fucked sport, you can be a manlet for others and still be good, but even a 5'6 guy whos good will lose to a 6'6 guy just bc height

i always felt bad for dudes who were wanting to play b ball and grew up and realized they were too short
He is unstoppable. Got his ass dunked on tho.
worth it to win tbh tbh

leboston

JR Smith's play at the end of that 4th quarter just might be the stupidest play in NBA history.

Who's watching Warriors @ Bucks?

Never been too interested in the NBA lately because it’s always the same two teams in the finals. Also seeing as I live in New York and and the Knicks are a joke of a team I don’t really care too much about that either. As long as the Celtics don’t win the championship I’m fine. Fuck Boston, free Jahar.

Many months later my opinion has not changed on the subject