Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NBA Player Wins Lottery

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
gilbert arenas dance GIF by SB Nation

The story is old, but I just learned about it now.

>The universe is indifferent
>The universe is random
No, the universe is fucking evil and sadistically comical.

Gilbert Arenas, a retired NBA player with a net worth of $20mil, hit it big in the lottery and won $300,000.00. He split “some” of the money with a random homeless man that happened to be panhandling for money the same day.

Of all the people to win big in the lottery, it had to be wealthiest Tyrone in a 100mi radius. That’s a life changing amount of money to 99.9% of the world’s population. His car is probably worth more. Why is this nigga even buying lottery tickets? What are the fucking odds of this?

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

I can’t handle this clown universe anymore. It has to stop.

Why the fuck would a multimillionare be buying lottery tickets in the first place? Lottery is a dumb cope for poor impulsive normies.

The rich always get richer, poor get poorer

Why the fuck would a multimillionare be buying lottery tickets in the first place? Lottery is a dumb cope for poor impulsive normies.
Apparently he buys them so regularly that the gas station clerk knew his numbers. He didn’t even buy a ticket that day. The clerk bought the ticket for him and played his numbers.

Just further proof that 80IQ NBA niggers don’t get any smarter just because they’re richer. They’re simply blessed by the universe for some reason. Must’ve done something really good in a past life.

Last edited:
Fucking gamblers, these ones are so addicted they can't even let go when being paid millions for throwing a ball. :lasereyes:

Fucking gamblers, these ones are so addicted they can't even let go when being paid millions for throwing a ball. :lasereyes:
It doesn’t matter. When Chad or Tyrone does something, the universe rewards them. When you do anything, the universe shits on you.

Chad gambles because he always wins and gets richer. You gamble and you lose everything and get your fingers broken by Tony (Italian Chad).

It doesn’t matter. When Chad or Tyrone does something, the universe rewards them. When you do anything, the universe shits on you.

Chad gambles because he always wins and gets richer. You gamble and you lose everything and get your fingers broken by Tony (Italian Chad).
Cope if you think the universe is actively trying to disadvantage you, it's other people and bad luck. :smonk:

Cope if you think the universe is actively trying to disadvantage you, it's other people and bad luck. :smonk:
What exactly is bad luck if not the universe selectively fucking some people over?

What exactly is bad luck if not the universe selectively fucking some people over?
I don't believe it's selective, it's just brought about by natural chance. :feelsjuice:

Apparently he buys them so regularly that the gas station clerk knew his numbers. He didn’t even buy a ticket that day. The clerk bought the ticket for him and played his numbers.

Just further proof that 80IQ NBA niggers don’t get any smarter just because they’re richer. They’re simply blessed by the universe for some reason. Must’ve done something really good in a past life.
thats the funniest shit i've read today

God is a faggot clown

Sadistic in nature, absolutely merciless and numb to empathy. Shit like this happens on the daily. The good suffer In hell and the rich and evil get nirvana. God is inherently evil and is unironically actually satan

life is luck , and evil .

If your winning already " ( good looks , lucked out / being Stacy lite ) you cant do no wrong

That Money should have went to my A§§ .

God is a faggot clown

Sadistic in nature, absolutely merciless and numb to empathy. Shit like this happens on the daily. The good suffer In hell and the rich and evil get nirvana. God is inherently evil and is unironically actually satan

Matthew 25:29 New King James Version (NKJV)
'For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.

Incidentally I met that faggot once. He seems like kind of a cunt. He used to be homeless himself.

Incidentally I met that faggot once. He seems like kind of a cunt. He used to be homeless himself.
I met a former NBA player that was an alum of my uni. He played with or against Michael Jordan (I can’t remember which) and he played with Shaq on the Heat. I can’t remember his name and I don’t give enough of a fuck to figure it out.

He was giving his lifestory because he had just released a book or whatever. I skipped the story shit and just went straight to the after dinner because I didn’t care what some big millionaire negro had to say. I was just a college kid that wanted free food. At the dinner, he decided to keep talking anyways, so I ended up listening.

He grew up dirt poor in a house with no electricity to a single mother. As you can expect, his father was some literal 7ft Tyrone that pumped and dumped his mother, and he ended up growing to 6’8”.

Long story short, he realized he was really tall and could play basketball, got a full ride to college despite being retarded, got drafted, and the rest is history. His dad reached out once he realized his son was a millionaire. Very inspiring shit.

Anyways, the big, cocky nigger gave me a free, signed book. I never read it. I gave it to my little brother since he plays basketball. I think he threw it out.

NBA niggers are the most tone deaf people alive. Their inspiring stories are all the same.
>I was a poor, stupid gangsta nigga until I got super tall and now I dribble a ball for a living
>You can do it too (if you grow up to be 6’6”+)

Last edited:
I met a former NBA player that was an alum of my uni. He played with or against Michael Jordan (I can’t remember which) and he played with Shaq on the Heat. I can’t remember his name and I don’t give enough of a fuck to figure it out.

He was giving his lifestory because he had just released a book or whatever. I skipped the story shit and just went straight to the after dinner because I didn’t care what some big millionaire negro had to say. I was just a college kid that wanted free food. At the dinner, he decided to keep talking anyways, so I ended up listening.

He grew up dirt poor in a house with no electricity to a single mother. As you can expect, his father was some literal 7ft Tyrone that pumped and dumped his mother, and he ended up growing to 6’8”.

Long story short, he realized he was really tall and could play basketball, got a full ride to college despite being retarded, got drafted, and the rest is history. His dad reached out once he realized his son was a millionaire. Very inspiring shit.

Anyways, the big, cocky nigger gave me a free, signed book. I never read it. I gave it to my little brother since he plays basketball. I think he threw it out.

NBA niggers are the most tone deaf people alive. Their inspiring stories are all the same.
>I was a poor, stupid gangsta nigga until I got super tall and now I dribble a ball for a living
>You can do it too (if you grow up to be 6’6”+)
Jimmy Butler has a story like that too. Just grow to be 6'7'' bro. Then these jackasses turn around and tell people to work hard. Fuck them.

d77c79_f3eca286461049fe839e6731e46eb9f5~mv2.jpg

Jimmy Butler has a story like that too. Just grow to be 6'7'' bro. Then these jackasses turn around and tell people to work hard. Fuck them.

d77c79_f3eca286461049fe839e6731e46eb9f5~mv2.jpg
Lol, Kobe “Rapist” Bryant is the worst example. His dad was an NBA player and coach. Kobe was raised to be an NBA player from the moment his spic mom shat him out.

You know who works hard. Coal miners like my great grandfather. I wonder how many millions he made crawling around in dirt with popcorn lung.

Matthew 25:29 New King James Version (NKJV)
'For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.

OCR