Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NBA coach crying after the death of Kobe Bryant: "He had that DNA that very few athletes can ever have."

IT wont touch this

Just be worshipped for having good genetics bro

That's a somewhat cucked thing to say.

Then again, perhaps sexhavers tend to have a different outlook on these things. After all, even a low-ish SMV male who gets consensual sex every once in a while in a LTR (very possible cuckoldry) gets the subconscious message that he's doing fine for himself in terms of procreation, so he is less envious of others in general.

does this dude really miss him for his athletic ability and DNA or is he sad because he did not get some man on man loving with kobe because its seems strange to say you miss someone for their DNA.

Who else is happy people are sad about the death of a chad?
A tyrone

Yep, DNA that almost determines everything.

A tyrone
It's pretty funny, I've been fucking with people on youtube, making jokes lmao

Gene worship is the new religion of the west

Its a typical low iq normie insult to kobe. Kobe was also known for his gymrat mentality like pete maravich.

A professional ball thrower died. What a LOSS! :feelsohgod: How much more virgin pussies that Tyrone could deflorate?!

A tyrone
Right here. Best part is he died in his own private helicopter and his daughter went with him :feelshaha:

A professional ball thrower died. What a LOSS! :feelsohgod: How much more virgin pussies that Tyrone could deflorate?!
In this day and age. The best aging and ex pro athletes can do is bid 2 million euros like other rich incels for some sub 6 virgins. 7+ stacys worrh at least 10million

does this dude really miss him for his athletic ability and DNA or is he sad because he did not get some man on man loving with kobe because its seems strange to say you miss someone for their DNA.
Jfl

I don't really care if he's dead or alive tbh, I never watched basketball kek

hes coaching a guy who cheated on his daughter :soy:

In this day and age. The best aging and ex pro athletes can do is bid 2 million euros like other rich incels for some sub 6 virgins. 7+ stacys worrh at least 10million
You are LARPer or seriously retarded if you think that shit that you talking about is real. If you think that pussy price is around 10million go to the nearest brothel and check out.

DNA aka GENETICS are EVERYTHING

You are LARPer or seriously retarded if you think that shit that you talking about is real. If you think that pussy price is around 10million go to the nearest brothel and check out.
Virgins price are going up.once upon a time it was 250,000 for a 16 years old geisha.

:soy:> "Bu-but he put in all the hard work and dedication, too, did you forget that inkwells?"

Yeah, hard work and dedication he only bothered to invest because he and everyone else knew from his innate talent that it would be a good investment. If he had shit genes, he wouldn't have put in that effort because doing so would have been a waste.

Virgins price are going up.once upon a time it was 250,000 for a 16 years old geisha.
NOPE, that's unique events, inherited money or money laundering. Not a continuous trend. However you may believe whatever you want.

NOPE, that's unique events, inherited money or money laundering. Not a continuous trend. However you may believe whatever you want.
Its not unique at all meaning it happened more than once. Not as common as the millions of foids who sell it for a mcdonald happy meal though. There is a wide range and big markets for virgins. If one take 250000 in the 70's and adjusted to today. I can see the ceiling surpassing 10 millions soon. And that is not counting exotic foids being raised from birth with no knowledge that a male gender exist.

6'6'', agile, endurance, aim, cold in clutch moments and above average face - yep not everybody has this

Blackpill dropped by the coach himself. Over if you don't share the 1% top genetics of the male population.

>nigger
>good genetics

Pick one

I can see the ceiling surpassing 10 millions soon.
You got that price out of your ass. You cannot predict the markets. Just like you cannot tell me if bitcoin will rise or fall. If you can, where's your millions of dollars?

You got that price out of your ass. You cannot predict the markets. Just like you cannot tell me if bitcoin will rise or fall. If you can, where's your millions of dollars?
Totally ludicrious anology/ cmparison when it come to foids more men are willing to pay and risk huge amount of money
250000 for a virgin geisha in the 70's have the same purchasing power of 1.6 billion today. When it come to foids. There is practically no limit of money /risks that a thirsty cuck would take .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back