Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NBA Chad Will Not Face Any Charges For Allegedly Sleeping With Underage Girl

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

Oh, and the girl and her family refused to cooperate with authorities.

Last edited:
If he was 5’4 he’d be a member

That foid looks 25 minimum.

Bullshit that he gets away with this, but I wonder if it's because the girl and her parents wouldn't cooperate, ergo charges couldn't be filed.

Probably paid them hush money.

I only know about this incident because some mulatto announcer got flamed for "deliberately" ignoring this issue. JBW?
Malika Andrews. Yes her bias is about as flagrant as it gets. Even normies can see it. Most media people are deliberate trained to lynch a black man the moment they get a chance but they will always be more lenient with whites. There's literally compilations showing Stephen A. Smith and how much differently her covers white athletes compared to blacks.

Chad WheelER literally beat his black girlfriend to the point where he thought she was dead. And the whore still speaks about him in a respectful tone...JFL black women are the biggest joke in the country.

"Please stop Chad, it's me." LMFAO hair-hatted hooligan (Tommy Sotomayor)

"He stood up and told me to bow down"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H-hSzLMZ08

Last edited:
I only know about this incident because some mulatto announcer got flamed for "deliberately" ignoring this issue. JBW?
Malika Andrews is half-jew btw

Regardless of your views on aoc, I want him locked up simply for being a sexhaver.