Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion NBA cels I have a question

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Basketball is one of the few sports I enjoy watching. I really like Luka Doncic for his sick game, but he’s just such a mogger that he makes me feel uncomfortable. Not trying to sound worshipy but whenever I see him I am reminded how we are supposed to be the same species but are so different.

Don't see a question, but I also enjoy watching Luka Doncic play. He's like a Larry Bird, Magic Johnson hybrid with some new/different goto tricks in his arsenal.

Yeah he is a Chad though, living my best life. I don't worship him as a person.

I'll probably stop watching NBA at all, it's already full of negro worship and now when it comes back they're going to heavily pander to black lives matter and all that bullshit.
I guess the question is does anyone else shy away from someone they like because the mogging hurts too much.

He’s not really a chad at all compared to Oubre

NBA is rly interesting tbh. I like American Football the most tho. It’s one of my favorite copes. If the NFL season gets cancelled cuz of Gook19, I’m gonna go ER (in Minecraft)

He’s not really a chad at all compared to Oubre
Plays for the Suns right? If it’s the guy I’m thinking of he’s a big mogger as well.