Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

''Nazis were chads and would kill incels''

• Thread starter HONKLER THE NIGGER
  • Start date
HONKLER THE NIGGER

HONKLER THE NIGGER

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
The cabinet:

Heinrich Himmler | Biography, Crimes, Death, & Facts | Britannica
Goebbels in Geneva, 1933: Behind a Classic Alfred Eisenstaedt Picture | TIME

Ok, maybe not Himmler.

But most were still dark triad moggers with fashionable uniforms, not to mention statusmaxxed.

Nazis were fake-cel sex-havers, starting with their leader Hitler who creampied daily Eva Braun.

Ok, maybe not Himmler.
Nah dude, he was pretty subhuman imo: He had a recessed chin that gave him a double chin, flat maxilla, worse glasses, and was norwooding. 100% would be here today.
But most were still dark triad moggers with fashionable uniforms, not to mention statusmaxxed.
That proves the point kinda imo.

the nazi chads were the soldiers going ER on kikes, faggots, gypsies and spastics in the concentration camps and killing JEWmeriCUCK, britbong and ivan soliders on the frontlines.
The actual nazi leaders were incels.

Last edited:
Nah dude, he was pretty subhuman imo: He had a recessed chin that gave him a double chin, flat maxilla, worse glasses, and was norwooding. 100% would be here today.

That proves the point kinda imo.
Yes, I think Himmler is one of the few exceptions. Most Nazis were still moggers :lasereyes:

Ok, maybe not Himmler.

Nazis were fake-cel sex-havers, starting with their leader Hitler who creampied daily Eva Braun.
I'd argue the average zoomer and foid in 2024, who are all mud blood mutts degens, are more eugenicist and chad only than nazis ever were

Nazis were about preserving culture, decency and civility

Most of the top leadership would be incels today. They just statusmaxxed via politics and got great lives outta doing that

they were not chads themselves, but they idolized chad

Yes, I think Himmler is one of the few exceptions. Most Nazis were still moggers :lasereyes:
The point of the third reich was to create a super race so no more humans would be born and condemned to a life of shitty inceldom

Nah not really, most were normie-tier with a few exceptions tbh.

they were not chads themselves, but they idolized chad
They idolized Chad's looks vis-a-vis genetically creating a superior society. Which we do too. But they didn't idolize Chad - they still sent Chad soldiers to die for them carrying out their bidding.

If you're going to create a genetically superior society, are you going to use Chad looks or incel looks?

I'd argue the average zoomer and foid in 2024, who are all mud blood mutts degens, are more eugenicist and chad only than nazis ever were
And I'd agree.

Nazis could only dream of achieving even half the eugenics modern foids have been practising for years.

Ok, maybe not Himmler.

the nazi chads were the soldiers going ER on kikes, faggots, gypsies and spastics in the concentration camps and killing JEWmeriCUCK, britbong and ivan soliders on the frontlines.
The actual nazi leaders were incels.
This comment here wins the internets

The only problem is, things must have been boring back then.

No internet, no video games, no TV.

They coped with RADIO
adhd ridden brain rot take

They idolized Chad's looks vis-a-vis genetically creating a superior society. Which we do too. But they didn't idolize Chad - they still sent Chad soldiers to die for them carrying out their bidding.

If you're going to create a genetically superior society, are you going to use Chad looks or incel looks?
but this mindset comes from a place of hating rather than embracing incel looks. even if they wanted their race to look great that means they still felt repulsed by incel looks and wanted us all to be looked down upon in favor of chad looks

the chad in question:
Bundesarchiv Bild 183 S73495 Oskar Dirlewanger

but this mindset comes from a place of hating rather than embracing incel looks. even if they wanted their race to look great that means they still felt repulsed by incel looks and wanted us all to be looked down upon in favor of chad looks
even incels hate each other nigga don't like we are above the halopill

Looks rankings for the third reich in my opinion off the top of my head:

-Hitler was ltn
-Goebbels was subhuman
-Himmler was subhuman
-Ribbentrop was htn, maybe chad
-Degrelle was normie, maybe htn
-Göring was fatcel, prob wouldve been a slayer if not fat due to being so low inhib and eccentric
-Heß was a chad (minecraft steve ahh jawline)
-Rommel was normie
-Heidrich was subhuman (mf looked like an alien)
-Bormann was fatcel
-Dönitz was normie
-Barbie was htn, maybe chadlite
-Mengele was normie
-Jodl was normie
-Speer was htn
-Kesselring was ltn

Dirlewanger was a 1 of 1 giga ultra terachad

-Hitler was ltn
-Goebbels was subhuman
-Himmler was subhuman
-Göring was fatcel, prob wouldve been a slayer if not fat due to being so low inhib and eccentric
-Rommel was normie
-Bormann was fatcel
-Dönitz was normie
-Mengele was normie
-Jodl was normie
-Speer was htn
-Kesselring was ltn

I'm sure theres plenty more im missing but these are the one who's faces i can think of off the top of my head

The point of the third reich was to create a super race so no more humans would be born and condemned to a life of shitty inceldom
Lmao no they were just a normal state that didn't value degeneracy. Pretty much everything that's reported about them in the jewish media nowadays is pure fabrication.

-Hitler was ltn
-Goebbels was subhuman
-Himmler was subhuman
-Rommel was normie
-Bormann was fatcel
-Dönitz was normie
-Mengele was normie
-Jodl was normie
-Speer was htn
-Kesselring was ltn

Göring was masculine chad when he was younger. He stole some swedish nobles woman and cucked the guy to the point where the swede financed their relationship.

220px-Nicola_Perscheid_-_Hermann_G%C3%B6ring_um_1918.jpg

Also heidrich, on top of being blond and angular faced was 1,91 meters tall. You call that a subhuman?

Last edited:
Göring was masculine chad when he was younger. He stole some swedish nobles woman and cucked the guy to the point where the swede financed their relationship.

220px-Nicola_Perscheid_-_Hermann_G%C3%B6ring_um_1918.jpg

Also heidrich, on top of being blond and angular faced was 1,91 meters tall. You call that a subhuman?
I looked up heidrich again and i see where you're coming from. For some reason i had the image of his death mask in my head and forgot what his actual head looked like
Screenshot 20240701 213728 Free Adblocker Browser

This is why i made the alien comment in my original post

Last edited:
I looked up heidrich again and i see where you're coming from. For some reason i had the image of his death mask in my head and forgot what his actual head looked like
View attachment 1190959
This is why i made the alien comment in my original post
Lol yeah that's an odd side profile. I don't think Heydrich was good looking facial wise but he looked masculine and the height alone at that time was a mogger trait.