Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nazis building sports and fitness clubs in UK oy vey

DeadOnArrivalCel

DeadOnArrivalCel

Horst Wessel Seance
★★
An extreme right-wing group with links to a violent white supremacist collective has been recruiting young men to support its efforts to "revive" what it called England's "warrior culture" by masquerading as a sports club, a BBC investigation has found.

Active Club (AC), which hails World War Two Nazi leader Adolf Hitler as a hero, claims to be "peaceful and legal" and focus on male friendship and fitness.

However, it is connected to the Rise Above Movement (RAM), which played a key role in the Unite The Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017.

Extremism expert Alexander Ritzmann said it was using "the image of a sports club" to build a "militia" intent on "organised violence".

I tried joining one of these in my country years ago and they would not let me in, i failed their vetting, im such a doomed truecel

What was the reason?
before covid lockdowns, i emailed the group requesting to join and they started asking me about my fitness level and if i'm mentally disabled so i said i'm not the fittest person but i'm pretty lean and told them the truth that i have autism, the vetter said i wouldn't pass the vetting so i told them that i share their ideals and want to help secure a future for my race, the vetter then said 'i don't care that you're an ideals man, we want strong minded, capable men"

i follow their telegram and they constantly say shit like "get off the internet and tribe up" like fuck, i tried that and you wouldn't let me, it's all movementarian shit anyways and this was back when i wanted to cope with "ascension"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back