Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nazi tv show

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Man in the High Castle. based as fuck show. Nazid and Japs mogged ameritards to Oblivion. sadly show focuses too much on ameritards trying to rebel rather than how ameritards were mogged during the war

Never heard of it. May give it a try.

Never saw it, but nazis are entertaining.

It is shit and 'woke' from Season 2 onwards.
You are in for a big dissappointment if you think it is based

Sounds Ghey

Everyone knows that the nazi’s and japs got handled by Us and then made into our bitches!

Do you mind if I throw a little spoiler

I read up on the plot ahead of time. apparently they let black communist rebellion and other bullshit. kinda sucks that it goes down hill. but I have nothing else even close to this type of thing to watch
new show called "the plot against America" might be based

I read up on the plot ahead of time. apparently they let black communist rebellion and other bullshit. kinda sucks that it goes down hill. but I have nothing else even close to this type of thing to watch
new show called "the plot against America" might be based
Not heard of that one.
The thing about all these alternate realities is they try to push the message that we are so much better off that the allies won and how evil the Axis were.
It all ends the same way with some 'woke' message.
Probably written, financed and produced by Jews too like most 'entertainment'

watched it but not that good ngl

Not heard of that one.
The thing about all these alternate realities is they try to push the message that we are so much better off that the allies won and how evil the Axis were.
It all ends the same way with some 'woke' message.
Probably written, financed and produced by Jews too like most 'entertainment'
true. we aren't much better off. Incompetence and degeneracy flows thru almost all high level government regardless of nation.

The world lost vww2

The russians were the main reason Nazi Germany was defeated anyway, not the ameritards.

The russians were the main reason Nazi Germany was defeated anyway, not the ameritards.
True. Stalin sack of shit cucked Nazis with sacrifice of innumerable slavs

Frank and Edward - chad wif incel fren

Of course they had to cuck the show. You wouldn't want whitey to start having pride in themselves or wonder "what if we didn't have trans-cripple-BLM movements every nanosecond" scenarios. Dat's dangerous tinkin' Morty *rubs hands*

I bet its about some rebellion and how liberal values win out in the end jfl