Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nazi supremacist murdERER gets 3,900 love lettERs

osas7800

osas7800

Victim of the tide pod challenge
-
IMG 0677

(SPOILER: HES 6’4)
Chad can even be nazi, rapist, murdERER or tERrorist, but it’s still a good pERsonality for foids

IMG 0679

Personality detector failed, The assholes always gets the girl

But it's my pERsonality that's the problem
tenor.gif

I'm not even surprised atp, typical foid behavior

Last edited:
who would've thought :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
remember how ITfags were all like "it's not what you're thinking incels!!! You got the wrong idea!!! This petition actually asks to abolish death penalty!!!" . Yeah right. Just so happens that a foid would make a whole petition on this particular occasion when it's not some incel school shooter but tall white nazi faggot chad :feelskek:
this shit is so hillarious, waiting on IT's reaction about how it's again not what we think and we got it all wrong, but they won't touch it probably

Last edited:
Is he white or a spic I can't tell

who would've thought :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
remember how ITfags were all like "it's not what you thinking incels!!! You got the wrong idea!!! This petition actually asks to abolish death penalty!!!" . Yeah right. Just so happens that a foid would make a whole petition on this particular occasion when it's not some incel school shooter but tall white nazi faggot chad :feelskek:
this shit is so hillarious, waiting on IT's reaction about how it's again not what we think and we got it all wrong, but they won't touch it probably
ITfags will ignore this because it will make their cuckold males join us and accept the blackpill

this situation reminds me of that fag who killed a mom and her baby while drunk diving back in 2021.
then a bunch of sluts said he is "too cute" to go to prison or some shit. they wanted to bail him out.

this situation reminds me of that fag who killed a mom and her baby while drunk diving back in 2021.
then a bunch of sluts said he is "too cute" to go to prison or some shit. they wanted to bail him out.
They made tons of tiktoks thirsting over him

They can sense his personality illuminating from the screen

Just be nazi, murderer, rapist, terrorist theory