Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nazi pedophile jailed

that looks like high quality clothing
that guy really lost something very historically important material. if i was him i would never let that shit in my house. i would have hid it in something else

This guy is the motherfucking boogeyman to normies kek.

Free my nigga for real dawg. He dindu nuffin wrong :feelsLightsaber:

that looks like high quality clothing
that guy really lost something very historically important material. if i was him i would never let that shit in my house. i would have hid it in something else
Yes. He was very stupid for that

Most civilized man in Brazil.

Also,
Free Him
IMG 9333

Last edited:
"He is a smart guy and articulate, but he's a Holocaust denier, he's homophobic, he's a pedophile and he says he hunts homosexuals"

From what i heard Brazillian jails are like medivael dungeons so its over for that guy.
Niggers will play football with his head, unfortunately. I learned this on liveleak

From what i heard Brazillian jails are like medivael dungeons so its over for that guy.
they'll probably torture him to death. He should've roped as soon as he got caught.

let me guess pedophile slept with 17 year old girl who has a body count of 7483 before him?
Pedophiles target small boys not teenage girls.

SmallBoys

Lexi Lonas said:
“He is a smart guy and articulate, but he’s a Holocaust denier, he’s homophobic, he’s a pedophile and he says he hunts homosexuals,” lead detective Luis Armond told Reuters.

Doesn't sound like a pedophile to me, sounds like he hunts pedophiles.

Reuters said:
Police in Rio de Janeiro said on Wednesday they had found a haul of Nazi memorabilia and weapons worth an estimated 3 million euros at the home of a Brazilian man suspected of raping a minor.

So they don't even release the guy's name..
He's only "suspected" of rape.
The age of the "minor" not specified.

99% it's a 17yo girl.

The haul was discovered after police went to the man's home to serve an arrest warrant on suspicions he had raped a minor and abused other children in his condominium

Note they won't specify what this other 'abuse' is.

Most likely explanation behind all this:

1) 17yo cucked her still-virgin friendzoned 16yo "boyfriend" with this 58yo ogremaxed NSDAP enthuziast​
2) jealous BF brings his bro to confront guy because he's too scared to face him alone​
3) ogremaxed 58yo beats the shit out of both teen boys any - pure self defense​
4) whiny teen goes to police "we're minors, he abused us, also he raped my girlfriend what a pedo!"​

Literaly fucking nothing-burder AFAIK, why don't reporters actually wait until they have enough detail to put together an interesting narrative?

"This is something that is totally unusual and shocking,"

Jesus, Brazil sounds like a hellhole
It is. Brazil needs to be conquered, and have it's criminal population (which is like 40% of the total KEK) sterilized and enslaved.

Same with every other Central and South American shithole. The same needs to be done with the continent of Africa and half of Eastern Europe, btw.

BRB, calling the Illuminati.

Last edited: