Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nazi chadlite doing blackface on omegle LIVE

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1HJr3_V1nw

Tenor 66

The faggot is not nazi though

Fuck him tbh not one second

it's already jewed

Only reason why he has a following is because he's 6+. He has an odd forehead and bad eye area, but he still mogs incels. Jfl at thinking an incel would get away with this. Incels have to be master comics to get acclaim while this guy just goes on stream and says nigger to get closet guys to flock to him. It's similar to how females get acclaim just for muh vagina jokes. Being blackpilled makes me hate this guy more than usual.

His content is actually pretty good, I've watched some of it on bitchute. Especially that "squishy boys" jew thing.
I watched that live. Shit was legit educational :feelshaha:
Probably the type of stuff I would do if I wasn't ugly.
Yeah tbh I would make that type of content if my face allowed it

Edit: I would make that type of content if I was a 6 or above

Last edited:
Only reason why he has a following is because he's 6+. He has an odd forehead and bad eye area, but he still mogs incels. Jfl at thinking an incel would get away with this. Incels have to be master comics to get acclaim while this guy just goes on stream and says nigger to get closet guys to flock to him. It's similar to how females get acclaim just for muh vagina jokes. Being blackpilled makes me hate this guy more than usual.

Yeah, if I was just normie tier looks. If I tried to make content that required my face they would just attack my looks, like Tucker Carlson's writer that got doxxed. Doesn't matter how brilliant or valid his message, it's all about looks.
Exactly @ the last sentece. Kami has blackpilled a surprising amount of foids including blacks jfl. If he was ugly he would have been doxxed and swatted by now. They only accept it when chadlite or above says it.

yeah on the "aunt jemima" one she stuck around because she wanted to fuck him otherwise she'd have just said "ew" and closed out
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Chad can be a literal kike hating, racist, white supremacist and still get black whores. I watched that live as well.