Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nazi Chad reloaded

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

a94npki9y8g31.jpg

Incels were right again :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

"I respect all beliefs by the way" fucking meme gender :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsgah:

>judan

Ragefuel for germancels

The swastika tattoo :feelskek:
BUT REMEMBER FOLKS, IT'S ALL JUST BECAUSE OF OUR BAD PERSONALI-TEE-HEE

She had to be talked out of it.

Most likely she's cappin and still boning dude

B-but muh personality detector :foidSoy:

huh women are angels we have to delete the post quick:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

predictable numales at work :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Got to love how all of them are coping by trying to say he's Indian so the swastika is part of his religion:lul::lul::lul:

Got to love how all of them are coping by trying to say he's Indian so the swastika is part of his religion:lul::lul::lul:
Bet if one of us uglies had it, they wouldn't defend it at all. Even if a currycel had it

Niggas think it’s the hindu symbol, nigga nah this guy a NAZI:lul:
lmao at the Reddit Cucks. bet if an actual currycel had it they wouldn't defend it

is there an archive of the post? Its not showing for me.

Niggas think it’s the hindu symbol, nigga nah this guy a NAZI:lul:

Currycels are the real Aryans
View attachment 506879
ngl I'd rather have them just cope and think its the hindu symbol rather than screaming and crying and shidding and farding and saying that Indians need to get rid of the swastika (a symbol they have used for a shit ton of time) because some Germans following a man with a funny mustache used it once.

This was by far RippedRichAndIncel's greatest blackpill. Women still want you if you're a Nazi if you're good looking enough. Really goes to show that personality doesn't mean shit.

his tattoo looks photoshopped on.
it is, pretty sure this was chadfish was made to prove women don't really care about your personality or your beliefs, just how you look.

The world lost ww2

"it has to be something unrelated to my looks that i can fix if I try hard enough, something I can improve with enough efforts. It can't just be my DNA, I refuse to believe that my fate was sealed in my mother's womb"