Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NAWALT

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
Not all women are shit, it's just that the good ones are high value and thus out of the league of any incel or normie.

Edit: They are also usually in a relationship from a young age.

Last edited:
The few NAWALTs that I have ever seen were all snatched up at an early age, usually by alpha males.

I have yet to see a single woman who wasn't AWALT.

AWALT. all women are biologically programmed to be whores.

Not all women are shit, it's just that the good ones are high value and thus out of the league of any incel or normie.

Edit: They are also usually in a relationship from a young age.
this is what I meant to say last night. Just be first is the most legit theory

AWALT. all women are biologically programmed to be whores.
All men are programmed to fuck as many women as possible. Monogamy only exists because 80% of men do not have the means (genetics) to fuck lots of women. Some people are better at controlling their nature and while self-control is a masculine trait, it does not mean that women cannot also have it.

All men are programmed to fuck as many women as possible. Monogamy only exists because 80% of men do not have the means (genetics) to fuck lots of women. Some people are better at controlling their nature and while self-control is a masculine trait, it does not mean that women cannot also have it.

i dont want to fuck a lot of women. even if i were chad id just commit to one.

i dont want to fuck a lot of women. even if i were chad id just commit to one.
You say that now but that's just because you haven't experienced life as Chad. Do you think it's a coincidence that everyone who was high SMV from puberty has fucked several people?

You say that now but that's just because you haven't experienced life as Chad. Do you think it's a coincidence that everyone who was high SMV from puberty has fucked several people?

those men fucked several people because they got dumped or cucked by the girls they were in LTRs with. they get in an LTR, get dumped, move on to the next LTR after heartbreak.