Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nautica1983 deleted his account.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
He was a based fellowcel. Hope is doing ok and is at peace. Wish him the best tbh. He was also a nice and friendly cel towards others.

63 people viewed this thread and not a single reply was posted

sad times :(

Am I the only Gnosticel left here? :feelshehe: I enjoyed his occasional rants on Gnosticism, for that he will be sorely missed. :feelsjuice:

good. that nautica cologne smell like ass

he was too woke

Do you mean The alice in wonderland avicel ?.

JFL, literally can't even exist in peace on a website for OUTCAST LOSERS without racist fags ruining my mood. I'm disabling my account, fuck this place.
Maybe it was because of this. If it was then it was a good thing he deleted it. This forum doesn’t need cucks like him crying about muh waycist

I remember he said he wanted to use this username on another site and didn't want to be linked here. RIP

I miss him so much. He was a 2017cel - one of the only ones left. :cryfeels:

look at the old 2017/2018 threads and most of the posters are banned or just stopped logging in at some point.
I suspect 1 or 2 of the banned users probably still post here but set up new accounts after their banning but its sad how most of us are gone.

Another great poster leaves. Everything you love will burn.