Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nausea and Kointo

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I'm a newbie so i didn't know their existance.
@SuperSaiyanGymcel told me about nausea and kointo in a thread.
Can i get some more information on nov17 cels(or oldcels) about nausea and kointo?
I looked at nausea's message's and his unban thread and it was confusing.

nausea was a LARPing spammer who created a ridiculous persona for himself for cheap popularity (which, amazingly, people actually fell for), and kointo was a generic, ungrateful and unstable shitposter who hasn't contributed anything of value to the forum. there really isn't much else to say about them.

Doktordoom > kointo

Kointo was in his eyes a true hero, and many incels saw him that way. He believed the mods were stupid and made multiple accounts on here just to decry the mods, he also loved to shitpost and had a large following. Nausea was just a LARPer.
I haven't really gotten too close to them due to their days being near numbered by the time I joined in May, but their legacy continues.

legendary lads and nothing less

Kointo was in his eyes a true hero, and many incels saw him that way. He believed the mods were stupid and made multiple accounts on here just to decry the mods, he also loved to shitpost and had a large following. Nausea was just a LARPer.
I haven't really gotten too close to them due to their days being near numbered by the time I joined in May, but their legacy continues.
the only alts he created after his ban was to try to slink his way back in after saying how he’d quit and never be back to this “shitty community”. what a spineless idiot. the ones he shittalked the mods in were ones in which he was allowed to create and make use of before his ban. since then, he’s done nothing but pitiful attempts at ban evasion, and pleading to the mods to unban him. hehe, he’s such a hero. a true martyr.

nausea was a LARPing spammer who created a ridiculous persona for himself for cheap popularity (which, amazingly, people actually fell for), and kointo was a generic, ungrateful and unstable shitposter who hasn't contributed anything of value to the forum. there really isn't much else to say about them.
what makes you think nausea was a larper?

I'm a newbie so i didn't know their existance.
@SuperSaiyanGymcel told me about nausea and kointo in a thread.
Can i get some more information on nov17 cels(or oldcels) about nausea and kointo?
I looked at nausea's message's and his unban thread and it was confusing.
They had the highest post counts at some point, they were both great users that got along with almost everyone.

elab

nausea was a LARPing spammer who created a ridiculous persona for himself for cheap popularity (which, amazingly, people actually fell for)
I kinda liked the "ridiculous persona", made offtopic very fun for a while.

kointo was a generic, ungrateful and unstable shitposter who hasn't contributed anything of value to the forum. there really isn't much else to say about them.
Almost nobody has contributed anything of value to the forum, everyone just uses it to shitpost and vent.

Incelman > Tellem-T > Blackpill101 > doktordoom > Kointo > nausea

If you wanna talk to them, they post on truecels.org. Kointo think this place is bluepilled, that's why he left.

Why do you get this pissy every time they are brought up

It's simple OP, Kointo was a great poster, he was one of the best posters in the forum , but ''some'' didn't like that.
''Some'' even hate when we mention them, but i will.....Is it against the rules to like them ? No....
hqdefault.jpg
It's sad that Kointo is banned and some fakecels are free.

Last edited:
Kointo was a great shitposter, and nausea was just a shadow of him. He used too form coherent sentence but started to type odd. Also I am not a novcel but Kointo was also an awesome poster tbh

Lip dry = pain
Moisture now
Pain: gone
Fool: still not wanting gift
Kointo was a great shitposter, and nausea was just a shadow of him. He used too form coherent sentence but started to type odd. Also I am not a novcel but Kointo was also an awesome poster tbh
Jancels are based

Why do you get this pissy every time they are brought up
because they were trash who deserved to be thrown out, not users wronged by the mods like people suggest. the biggest thing they’ve ever contributed to this forum was extra work for the mod team.
It's simple OP, Kointo was a great poster, he was one of the best posters in the forum , but ''some'' didn't like that.
''Some'' even hate when we mention them, but i will.....Is it against the rules to like them ? No....
hqdefault.jpg
you joking or what? you’re a guy from August. you know nothing beyond what you’ve been fed.

because they were trash who deserved to be thrown out, not users wronged by the mods like people suggest. the biggest thing they’ve ever contributed to this forum was extra work for the mod team.

you joking or what? you’re a guy from August. you know nothing beyond what you’ve been fed.
Oh now we bring the month into play, like i can't be lurking from way before August. Anyway i choose to belive my friends and not you. I can belive whatever i want for any user. Like you can belive anything you want.....

kointo and nausea = ?

fool?

Incelman > Tellem-T > Blackpill101 > doktordoom > Kointo > nausea
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kointo and nausea = ?

fool?
blob

u talk lota shittah eh? yeti club no like the righteous eh

I always thought everyone hated Blackpill101, atleast the ethnics. I didn't know there was a contingent of users who liked him tbh

Yeti sends his greetings...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back