Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Naturemaxxing today to avoid parents

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★
My local hiking trail finally opened. I need to pretend to be employed until I get this new job, I fucking hate how I can't be honest to them without risking them throwing a tantrum. If I had kids I personally wouldn't force my son to be working a job that has managers cucking him despite how good he works especially if its by a foid manager.

Do you have any weapons on you? :feelsLSD:

Do you have any weapons on you? :feelsLSD:
speech-bubble-fbi.gif

Honestly he brought up a good point I should carry bear spray because my local trail is has black bears (not referencing man or bear shit)

I did that for one day I just took a walk around the whole city and then laid on a bench and watched videos can't imagine doing that shit everyday

I did that for one day I just took a walk around the whole city and then layed on a bench and watched videos can't imagine doing that shit everyday
Bru I was going to go to the beach yesterday but figured the ride isnt worth it as I would have to go home the second I get there