Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nature wrote us off at birth

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
Millions of years of evolution since the origin of life and here we are supposedly apart of the most advanced species and we can’t even do something single cell paramecium can do. No foid of our species want our genetics to live on we are not shit on a molecular level it is biologically ovER for us and there is nothing we really can do about it besides work for Mr. steinburg and give his shekels to some hooker meanwhile chad hit it every night for free. All unattractive men should just drop out of society on a mass scale.

never began for us

Kys pussy. I don't need consent to get what the fuck I want.

Neither do I.

2023 06 02 18 12 57 2019 11 17T09 14 13Z 2019 11 06T06 49 22Z datajson   Notepad

Cope , if you don’t need consent then go get Stacy why are you on this forum

never began for us
Hypergamy and her choice gave foids ability to act on their female nature they want the men they see as having inferior genetics to die off.

I don't feel like throwing my life away. I'll only do it if I truly hit rock bottom.
Still cope, even if you hit rock bottom you wouldn't. No one here has what it takes to go through with it unless they did it as a group.