Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nature wanted you to be incel, here is why even surgery won't help you

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
So we all know women prefer men with alpha traits, and they naturally become attracted to those men when they show signs of having high testosterone in their bodily and facial features. Here is proof http://healthland.time.com/2012/02/...low-stress-high-testosterone-strong-immunity/

But here is the thing, women can smell out men who are genetically inferior. https://www.livescience.com/28812-women-prefer-smell-of-manly-guys.html
It was over the moment conception hit and your genes were determined. Surgery such as leg lengthening is like putting lipstick on a pig.

What about chads with bad BO who still slay

JFL if you think being masculine is more important than being NT and wealthy.

It is uncanny how women can sense if a man is undesirable. That's why I always feel like I have to 'trick' women into sleeping with me.

I feel like we could temporarily fool women into being attracted to us if we understood them enough.

Okay so, get Jaw Surgery then inject myself with testosterone and pheromones that should help???

Yes, it says the women smell out the testosterone. So its NOT over. Just get Jaw, Maxilla surgery then inject your self with test every week. Thats what I am doing with the test, not sure if its helping or not. But ill probably die of a heart attack at 36 but its my only option

Spray Chad sweat on yourself then.

But I think that holds some truth to it. I remember last time I was sitting next to a 13yo JB. It was hot and the strong feminine smell coming from her was SO MUCH fucking attractive. Kids that age have strong odor, I remember smelling my male cousin on same age, disgusting masculine stench.

I had some kind of related thoughts, like femoids can be sexually attracted to Chad's sweat, as it signals that he's healthy and alpha one around. While all others should shower more and use some deodorants and shit, as they are genetically inferior beings.

The one possible solution which comes to mind is getting an asian gf, mongoloids don't smell, so this femoid feature to determine alpha male by his smell is probably no longer in use, among asian populations.

surgery or cope.

JFL if you think being masculine is more important than being NT and wealthy.
Wealthy = betabux, even when you count status into it.
Also women want more than guys who are NT JFL. And being NT is a trait of masculinity, take blacks for example. Jungle fever is based on their perceived "coolness." You need NT to run thug game but you cannot do it effectively looking like this

It's mainly that your confidence will be ruins from being subhuman

Wealthy = betabux, even when you count status into it.
Also women want more than guys who are NT JFL. And being NT is a trait of masculinity, take blacks for example. Jungle fever is based on their perceived "coolness." You need NT to run thug game but you cannot do it effectively looking like this View attachment 17109

NT, conformism, normality, is associated with women and femininity.

Men are dissenters and rebels. Value freedom above all.
Women are materialistic and conformist. Value comfort and security above all.

NT= womanish behaviour praised by our "progressive" society

Who of these two was more NT? Who was more masculine?

Who came a hairline away from shaping the world after his image- not giving 2 shits about what people thought and telling them what to think instead?

Who was a traitor to his people cuck loved by the media, going along with the times and striving for further "progress"?

Attachments

• adolf-hitler-family-8.jpg
    adolf-hitler-family-8.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 68
  • tony-blair-net-worth1.jpg
    tony-blair-net-worth1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
nofap gives you the pheromones that make you smell "manly" to foids

I need around £20k in surgeries tbh, need filler under my eyes, facial liposuction, buccal fat removal, maxilla strengthening and more. But for men you end up looking weird in most cases, especially with work on the nose unless it's subtle. You need a good base already in place.

It's over for me now anyway, if I was still in my 20s then it might be worth it.

nofap gives you the pheromones that make you smell "manly" to foids
Chad doesn't do nofap. Instead he busts nuts everyday. I'm not completely denying what you say (too much effort to research right now) but one point from my post is that foids have many different ways of detecting genetically superior men like through looks, body odor, status, NT, confidence, etc. Nature built them to be as fool-proof as possible.

Chad doesn't do nofap. Instead he busts nuts everyday. I'm not completely denying what you say (too much effort to research right now) but one point from my post is that foids have many different ways of detecting genetically superior men like through looks, body odor, status, NT, confidence, etc. Nature built them to be as fool-proof as possible.

because chad can afford to fap because genetics. heres a blackpill: some have to work harder than others to achieve similar results. in this case however, no matter how much you nofap you will never reach chad status. but it can improve your life, and if you are still keen on ascending it will help you ascend.

Starting to believe its more about aethstetics. There are plenty of 'pretty' non masculine guys who do well with women

If you're a manlet surgery can definitely help to get you laid on the long term. Leg lengthening surgery..

It is uncanny how women can sense if a man is undesirable. That's why I always feel like I have to 'trick' women into sleeping with me.

I feel like we could temporarily fool women into being attracted to us if we understood them enough.

Nah. It's a very simple primitive BIOS they're running off of. Hard to fool since it's so simple. Height, race, symmetry, jawline, hairline.

Simple stuff and hard to circumvent. Mandibular angle implants are likely the best single step an average guy can take to fool this system.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back