Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nature is unfair

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Woman with long hair, looks beautiful, but when they get short hair (like most of the man), they lose 1 PSL point, basically they naturally have 1+ PSL point them man (Just because they are women). And when they are bald, they lose all the PSL points, and luckily, never a woman goes bald, while 50% of the man with 50 years go bald

I prefer women with short hair, tomboy shit, fml.

When I see after and before (when a woman cut off the hair), all of them look uglier, and they loose PSL points

same tbh

women actually gain PSL with me when they have short hair
I think you are into the e-girl thing, most of women looks better with longer hair. Even men get more PSL points when the hair is longer

I think you are into the e-girl thing, most of women looks better with longer hair. Even men get more PSL points when the hair is longer
that's just subjective bro, some people like some people don't.

male genetics are trash tbh. Most look so ugly that no women is sexually attracted to them, we are desperately horny, we lose the hair on our head often but have it grow everywhere else, and die earlier cause we only have one x chromosome, hence 1 mutation there = death.

Do i get a choice? If so, then, that would be nice.

I like tomboys, but I like tomboys with long hair. I'm not interested in girls that look too much like guys and many girls with short hair to me look like young boys which I'm not interested in.

Woman with long hair, looks beautiful, but when they get short hair (like most of the man), they lose 1 PSL point, basically they naturally have 1+ PSL point them man (Just because they are women). And when they are bald, they lose all the PSL points, and luckily, never a woman goes bald, while 50% of the man with 50 years go bald
Very few women can look alright bald. It's rare though.

When I see after and before (when a woman cut off the hair), all of them look uglier, and they loose PSL points
Foids with short hair & no makeup generally look not that much different to the "ugly" men they complain about all the time.

Foids with short hair & no makeup generally look not that much different to the "ugly" men they complain about all the time.