Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nature is the best cope, go camp niggas

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
-
buy a tent and go camping alone niggas, it's the greatest cope of all time. not only is there no soyciety to put up with, it gives you a sense of purpose momentarily. THE TREES DONT CARE ABOUT OUR SUBHUMANITY.

Watching rotten animals decompost is good cope in woods

Just get attacked by a wild animal in the middle of the woods theory

It's called being homeless

Watching rotten animals decompost is good cope in woods
put one in a bag and smell it so you smell death. MAYHEMPILLED

That's not a bad idea at all.

buy a tent and go camping alone niggas, it's the greatest cope of all time. not only is there no soyciety to put up with, it gives you a sense of purpose momentarily. THE TREES DONT CARE ABOUT OUR SUBHUMANITY.
based

no i dont like dealing with mosquitos and bugs crawling all over me

Anywhere you can find a decent place to camp there will be people nearby that are annoying and often involve foids wearing revealing clothing

just get eaten by a bear Theory

Nigger it sucks camping around this time, mosquitoes and the long thin fuckers we call "moose flies" that you have to squash between your thumb and index finger and can't swat away, 30 c heat and cool nights.

And when you are camped, set up and have a fire going there is literally nothing to do except walk around, boil pine needle tea, prepare some food and fish for a couple hours, camping along a trail or mountain might be fun but not here in the marshlands of northern europe, I used to do it regularly but it made me wanna go ER.

Attachments

• v70nobiran.jpg
    v70nobiran.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 15
I’m unemployed with literally $1.01 in my bank account. Don’t have a car and don’t even know how to drive to get to any woods. I don’t even know if we have any where I live as I live in south Florida. Tell me how exactly do I do any of that nigga?

I did camping sometimes its a cool hobby but you will get bored easily.