Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nature is striking back against "cheap sex"

O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★
I don't know if this is good or bad in its entirety but boyos, these normies are not seeing what's happening in regards to sexually transmitted disease.

We've had a brief time in history where antibiotics and contraceptives made it possible to slut it up with reckless abandon.

That's changing now, we already have stuff like multi-resistant gonorreah. Yeah, that makes you infertile. Get that? Roasties who whore around are going to catch a case of the gonnoreah and it will turn them infertile, so they won't pass on their slutty genome. What's next? Syphilis? Males generally are not as prone to become infertile, but syphilis does hit males and makes them go crazy. It was always rumored that Nietszche caught it from a prostitute and went mad. Many others. Won't be able to treat it.

But buuut buuut... what about condoms and sheeit you say, you degenerate filthy pig?

Then there are less dangerous, but very unpleasent STDs such as scabies. Resistance to common drugs is skyrocketing and believe me, you don't want scabies, "the 7 year itch". I once got it from a whore in Thailand. Once bitten, twice shy. This shit will make you a social outcast, once people find out you infected them with it, cause it is nasty. It will make people think long and hard about sex with strangers.

We need another black plague tbhtbh

ebolaaa.JPG

Not gonna lie, this scared the shit out me.

There’s gonna be a new superbug and the only people that are gonna be safe from it is incels and people in strictly monogamy relationships

So this is how we can win over society :feelsautistic:

I wish for a nuclear war with russia. And China