Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nature is healing.... Foids refuse to be turbo whores

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★
So I found this article on 4troons about how there is this new trend of women becoming celibate. They are doing this because some of them hate men (4B) and others think they have turbo whored enough.

Source: https://www.thecut.com/article/women-celibate-dating-sex.html

Thoughts? Opinions?

I think that this is largely a good thing, because at least zoomettes will stop riding the cock carousel until they hit their 30s. Min you that not of these foids aren't virgins to begin with, but turbo whores who hate men. Either way I'd argue that more virgin foids is a good thing for us.
Are they most likely going to pick a Chad or Tyrone? Sure, all foids are hypergamous, even the ones currently practicing celibacy. However this is lifefuel for christcels because is this shit goes mainstream they'll have an easier time getting a virgin wife.

Gotta reiterate. Religious foids and whores are two sides of the same coin.

However this is lifefuel for christcels because is this shit goes mainstream they'll have an easier time getting a virgin wife.
Cope, high quality virgins can and will get Chad.

Yes, I agree. However I'd there is a larger virgin pool than today then the chances of christcels like @Samurai, to find a virgin wife, are greater.
That is how women normally choose, however if you read the article you'll see that some women are self conscious about the fact that they go for brutes. They are all waiting on a gentleman.... Which is exactly what Saint Eliot wanted.

they are putting up a front. they still whore around but the wont fuck high-tier normie any more, even for a free meal

All foids are celibate until they meet Chad

Low iq cope, they are only become born again "virgins" after they whore around with chads and tyrones for years. Besides we won't survive for so long at this rate you may thank jabs, chemtrails and microplastic for that.

Firefox ImxoNhpmKH
Firefox q0KOxPLgor

Tighter pussies for chad and I'm supposed to be happy about it ?

Tighter pussies for chad and I'm supposed to be happy about it ?
You should be happy about the fact that women realize they were retarded for being turbowhores.
Are they still going to wait for Chad? Most likely yes, however if this spreads to the mid tier Beckies we will all have a greater chance to get a virgin.

They are all waiting on a gentleman.... Which is exactly what Saint Eliot wanted.
Lmao if you actually believe foids will suddenly change their sexual habits

they are called femoids for a reason. they are robots, they will fuck the same people as always and incels will not fuck them

You should be happy about the fact that women realize they were retarded for being turbowhores.
foids have been turbowhores for ages

why are you cheerleading their dumb feminist shit?

it's obvious that this feminist 4B shit, like man vs. bear stuff etc., is a result of foid antipathy towards males. that does not benefit incels, it actually just creates more incels

the feminist brainrot that they are feeding the younger generations of males, 'omg you are worse than le bear #believeallwomen' is tantamount to a mental illness. and it has institutional support, so everyone will be forced to play along. that is not a healthy environment for males

Last edited:
Lmao if you actually believe foids will suddenly change their sexual habits
They did change from being chaste and submissive wives to turbo-whores. So it is possible that they will change again and reject the modern degeneracy.

I personally don't have any faith in this but like it is a good cope. Imagine women changing for the better..... An inkie can dream....

The Article is about post 30 yo women complaining how they dont get Chad anymore.

They are "Volcel" because they hit the wall and dont want to settle with a Sub7 guy.

The Article is about post 30 yo women complaining how they dont get Chad anymore.

They are "Volcel" because they hit the wall and dont want to settle with a Sub7 guy.
I interpreted it the opposite way. Like two foids in the article were talking about how they got "r@ped" and that's why they don't want to have other relationships.

So it is possible that they will change again and reject the modern degeneracy.
What are you even talking abt now?

Foids aren't corrupted by 'modern degeneracy', they created the modern degeneracy when they were liberated. in the past, they were restricted and therefore their nature was restrained

it's complete anti-blackpill nonsense to suggest that foid sexual behaviour and hypergamy are just a result of 'modern degeneracy'
Imagine women changing for the better..... An inkie can dream....
foids don't change for the better, they change everything for the worse

positive change comes from other people limiting and restraining foids

imagination would be boring when foids have no substance to back it up

it's complete anti-blackpill nonsense to suggest that foid sexual behaviour and hypergamy are just a result of 'modern degeneracy'
Never claimed that hypergamy is a result of modern degeneracy. It is obviously a natural female drive, that came after they got the right to choose.

foids don't change for the better, they change everything for the worse
That sadly is the case....

Nah, I think is a trend pretending being conservative but they still be slutty.

So I found this article on 4troons about how there is this new trend of women becoming celibate. They are doing this because some of them hate men (4B) and others think they have turbo whored enough.

Source: https://www.thecut.com/article/women-celibate-dating-sex.html

Thoughts? Opinions?

I think that this is largely a good thing, because at least zoomettes will stop riding the cock carousel until they hit their 30s. Min you that not of these foids aren't virgins to begin with, but turbo whores who hate men. Either way I'd argue that more virgin foids is a good thing for us.
Are they most likely going to pick a Chad or Tyrone? Sure, all foids are hypergamous, even the ones currently practicing celibacy. However this is lifefuel for christcels because is this shit goes mainstream they'll have an easier time getting a virgin wife.
Fire exists. Use it.

I think it's a bunch of bullshit and lies. Maybe they aren't whoring around as much with random guys but they still have the Chad they can call late at night to fuck them.

I think it's a bunch of bullshit and lies. Maybe they aren't whoring around as much with random guys but they still have the Chad they can call late at night to fuck them.
Exactly, males are just coping thinking this means they will all be virgins jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back