Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nature is evil.

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
The universe/nature is indifferent to the suffering of sentient creatures. Nature is perfectly fine with you being an incel, in fact, it’s entirely Natures fault that you’re in the current state that youre in. Im impressed with the level of cope that some incels here consume by going the religious/environmentalist route; they have to be the dumbest people here. Incels shouldn’t give a fuck about the universe; it certainly doesn’t give a fuck about you.

Survival of the fittest

i will pass my superior genes even if it means raping a nurse in hospice 5 minutes before my death (in video game)

i will pass my superior genes even if it means raping a nurse in hospice 5 minutes before my death (in video game)
How are you gonna have the vigor to do that while in hospice?

you cant abort baby from rape in my country, that's one positive thing about this absolute cucked shithole
She will do it illegally, and most people will sympathize cause she was raped

Cope_Time

"Even if we can agree that some things are natural and some are not, what follows from this? The answer is: nothing. There is no factual reason to suppose that what is natural is good (or at least better) and what is unnatural is bad (or at least worse)." -Julian Baggini

Assuming that she won't get an abortion afterwards. But probably will.

Life is overrated and being an antinatalist is the truth