Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nature hates us

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
i am a losing organism. i am unfit. nature hates me. nature wants me to die childless. nature made it so that I can't even kill chad and kill his progeny, so i will have to watch as i am outcompeted
nuclear war and total human death is the only logical choice. if i dont get to win, nobody does - that's simply what my body drives me to believe as it scrambles for emergency solutions to its predicament.
the relief of being the last human alive would be immense, because i would have no competition. imagine a world where you are the best simply because of no competition
nature hates it when this happens. of course, that's metaphorical, but it is mostly true. chad will claw desperately to keep himself alive, and others will subconsciously assist him. i can't kill/sterilise him or his kids if i tried, and even then, how would that help me? i need to pass on my genes as much as possible, and I can't do that if this supportive structure locks me up. it is over it is over it is over
my needs cannot be fulfilled because of a couple misplaced molecules. that is it. there is no hope, there is no escape.

Gene editing and artificial wombs for all subhumans NOW! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Nature is indifferent. When you understand this you will feel better

i am a losing organism. i am unfit. nature hates me. nature wants me to die childless. nature made it so that I can't even kill chad and kill his progeny, so i will have to watch as i am outcompeted
nuclear war and total human death is the only logical choice. if i dont get to win, nobody does - that's simply what my body drives me to believe as it scrambles for emergency solutions to its predicament.
the relief of being the last human alive would be immense, because i would have no competition. imagine a world where you are the best simply because of no competition
nature hates it when this happens. of course, that's metaphorical, but it is mostly true. chad will claw desperately to keep himself alive, and others will subconsciously assist him. i can't kill/sterilise him or his kids if i tried, and even then, how would that help me? i need to pass on my genes as much as possible, and I can't do that if this supportive structure locks me up. it is over it is over it is over
my needs cannot be fulfilled because of a couple misplaced molecules. that is it. there is no hope, there is no escape.

Indeed, nature wants us to perish.

we are not supposed to exist
incels are not a natural thing.

On my ultra cucked shroom trip I got to the conclusion that I am a dying organism and I shouldn't fight the deterioration process.

Fuck nature, destroy it all.

Crash this earth into the sun and destroy it all.

we are not supposed to exist
incels are not a natural thing.
Nature and life are not supposed to exist. Fuck the DNA molecule and nature.

Nature doesn’t care