Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nature doesnt care about age

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Many people call men who find 15 or 14 year old girls attractive monsters or disgusting pedophiles when there is nothing wrong with these men.

In the wild there is no such thing as age restriction. Age restrictions are social constructs (and exist for some reason of course). But if a female is fertile, she is fertile and her body signals it.

When a female body shows signs of fertility we men are programmed to find it sexually attractive. Doesnt matter what age the female is. Thats just how it is.

So finding young fertile girls attractive is not wrong tbh.

>You can't fuck JBs bro because sex is harmful for them!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

>Also JBs : getting brutally gangbanged by multiple Chads since 12 while fucking themselves every night with a 10 inches dragon dildo before sleep

if she can count she is ready for the mount

If she's old enough to do dishes...
then...
She's old enough to make sandwiches!

It doesn't indeed

@PPEcel thoughts?

MODS, the pedophiles are out again

This isn't even pedophilia because they're postpubescent jfl

For what? Why’d he request ban?
IDK got bored, maybe he'll be back, who knows, but his life is amazing anyways

If I had the money he did, I wouldn't bother coming here at all

I'd spend all day enjoying entertainment, eating good food and fucking beautiful women

That's exactly my plan which is why I'm wealthmaxxing

Life is short

>You can't fuck JBs bro because sex is harmful for them!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

>Also JBs : getting brutally gangbanged by multiple Chads since 12 while fucking themselves every night with a 10 inches dragon dildo before sleep
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:just inexist me already

Many people call men who find 15 or 14 year old girls attractive monsters or disgusting pedophiles when there is nothing wrong with these men.
Agreed but I feel like everyone wants to make a thread showing off their common sense these days.

In the wild there is no such thing as age restriction. Age restrictions are social constructs (and exist for some reason of course). But if a female is fertile, she is fertile and her body signals it.
We do have fertile girls dying in childbirth as preteens / early teens seemingly at a higher rate compared to 20s, so I'm not sure I would take 'able to breed' as 'healthy to breed'.

I do wonder if a lot of that is simply "kept the pregnancy secret until the last minute and so wasn't prepared to give proper medical services" though.

When a female body shows signs of fertility we men are programmed to find it sexually attractive. Doesnt matter what age the female is. Thats just how it is. So finding young fertile girls attractive is not wrong tbh.
Realizing it's not wrong to be attracted to someone (regardless of what the 'programming' is) is step one.

The next step is assessing when the attractions pertain to wholesome or destructive things.