Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nature and me

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
You know what both of those things have in common? they don't judge or make me feel bad about myself. humans they will judge and make you feel bad about yourself until you jump off a bridge and act shock afterwards

Nature and myself are the only friends that I have in this world and the only things that I find comfort in because unlike the ugliness of normies, I find beauty in the sky, I find a sense of calm in water falling, I find clarity in the passing winds, and most of all, I find comfort within myself

You know what both of those things have in common? they don't judge or make me feel bad about myself. humans they will judge and make you feel bad about yourself until you jump off a bridge and act shock afterwards

Nature and myself are the only friends that I have in this world and the only things that I find comfort in because unlike the ugliness of normies, I find beauty in the sky, I find a sense of calm in water falling, I find clarity in the passing winds, and most of all, I find comfort within myself
Famous ER quote, The most beautiful enviroment is hell if you have to expirience it alone.

I feel in nature i should atleast have a friend to go hiking with :(

Last edited:
Cope harder. Nature is a gynocentric piece of shit that will ALWAYS favor females to males

Cope harder. Nature is a gynocentric piece of shit that will ALWAYS favor females to males
The fact that rape is a normal part of mating behavior for a large number of animal species makes me think otherwise. Nature is cruel for sure but I don't think it necessarily discriminates on any basis. Something being the natural state of affairs because it happens without human intervention doesn't mean it's moral and good for this reason.

The fact that rape is a normal part of mating behavior for a large number of animal species makes me think otherwise. Nature is cruel for sure but I don't think it necessarily discriminates on any basis. Something being the natural state of affairs because it happens without human intervention doesn't mean it's moral and good for this reason.
Yeah and raping a foid will get you kicked out of the tribe or even killed among many mammal species

Alot of animals rape eachother, its humans that dont want to be raped.

Rape is just the act of obtaining sex that is restriced for the individual that has been outcasted from it, He gives into his urges and he does the illegal deed.

Yeah and raping a foid will get you kicked out of the tribe or even killed among many mammal species
Rape is hardly punished in the wild relatively speaking. In species with dominant males that rule over harems of foid animals, lower ranking males will get fucked up (usually by the higher ranking chad) if they try to mate with the females but that alone doesn't speak about the status of consent in these behavioral dynamics.

Rape is hardly punished in the wild relatively speaking. In species with dominant males that rule over harems of foid animals, lower ranking males will get fucked up (usually by the higher ranking chad) if they try to mate with the females but that alone doesn't speak about the status of consent in these behavioral dynamics.
Still doesnt change the fact that nature is a gynocentric piece of shit. Foids are always selectors and only have to exist, meanwhile men have to be giga lucky to get sex if they are sub7. Also rape requires an extreme amount of low inhib, which is also again genetic.

Rape is just the act of obtaining sex that is restriced for the individual that has been outcasted from it, He gives into his urges and he does the illegal deed.
Rape is primarily a human concept and an humancentric anthropomorphized social construct that has no meaning to animals of both sex that have no idea of what consent is. So it's impossible for female animals to get raped by their male counterparts and we're being human supremacists for enforcing our species' cultural standards on them and we're bigoted if we assume all animals follow our ideas for what defines rape. Thank you to professor rosenberg for teaching me this in intersectional bioleninist transspecies cultural relativism class during my third year.

Last edited:
Still doesnt change the fact that nature is a gynocentric piece of shit. Foids are always selectors and only have to exist, meanwhile men have to be giga lucky to get sex if they are sub7. Also rape requires an extreme amount of low inhib, which is also again genetic.
That's true, in species where rape is less common, female choice does play a much bigger role in selective pressures that affect the evolution of a species. Sexual selection gives the female sex power the male sex in every species that these conditions occurs in.
But in the wild, natural selection plays a much larger role than it does for humans as well. So genetic fitness, random luck/happenstance and the ability of an organism to adapt to its environment also factors into who survives and reproduces in addition to female choice, at least more so compared to humans where we have modern conveniences like regular guaranteed food, water and medicine to minimize a lot of these natural environmental selective pressures. It's arguable natural selection plays an equal role if not a bigger role than sexual selection for other species. If chad dies from a tree falling on him due to random chance, the females have to be stuck with less physically attractive males.
And that's not taking account asexually reproducing organisms that don't give a fuck about mate choice. You would have to sort the entirety of life on Earth by their reproductive method and then find out if more or less species follow gynocentric ones to determine if nature is in itself gynocentric. And I don't think anyone here has the time to do that.

Last edited:

That's true, in species where rape is less common, female choice does play a much bigger role in selective pressures that affect the evolution of a species. Sexual selection gives the female sex power the male sex in every species that these conditions occurs in.
But in the wild, natural selection plays a much larger role than it does for humans as well. So genetic fitness, random luck/happenstance and the ability of an organism to adapt to its environment also factors into who survives and reproduces in addition to female choice, at least more so compared to humans where we have modern conveniences like regular guaranteed food, water and medicine to minimize a lot of these natural environmental selective pressures. It's arguable natural selection plays an equal role if not a bigger role than sexual selection for other species. If chad dies from a tree falling on him due to random chance, the females have to be stuck with less physically attractive males.
And that's not taking account asexually reproducing organisms that don't give a fuck about mate choice. You would have to sort the entirety of life on Earth by their reproductive method and then find out if more or less species follow gynocentric ones to determine if nature is in itself gynocentric. And I don't think anyone here has the time to do that.
dnr

keep coping

dnr

keep coping
If all animals had the same degree of hypergamy and overdependence on sexual selection by female choice (and no rape by extension) as humans do, you would not exist right now because a lot of your male ancestors wouldn't have reproduced

Your talking About society. Nsture itself dosnt Care and can Take anyone with Bad Luck Out

Your talking About society. Nsture itself dosnt Care and can Take anyone with Bad Luck Out
Females are always the sexual selectors with almost no exception