Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Natural selection

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
It is breed or get outbred.
Our bloodline ends with us, you might as well apologize to your parents right now.
We were never meant to be chosen, we are carrying the sins of our parents.
Oreo man once said: “no amount of self improvement will make a woman like me”. and i live by that. Make peace with your situation and repent. This life is over for us so ask for forgiveness so you can happily live in paradise without any sexual desire or attraction toward these demons we know as women.
This is the brutal reality for us. Stop coping and make peace
Stay stoic and believe in christ.

apologize to your parents unless they are race traitors. racemixxing makes offspring look turbo shit

I'm keeping the grind and hustle as I still have hope but I'm yet to decide whether to make peace with my inceldom or arrange marriagmaxx but everyday I see myself better doing the first

Stoicism is cope.

Apologize to my parents lol they should apologize to me

You mean Satan, the evil god who created humanity to destroy all life on earth and cause pain and suffering. That's the only god I believe in if there even is a god.
Humans do evil everyday stop coping and blaming god for the evil things women do.
Being cynical won’t help you in eternity, you blame god for the bad things of the world but wont praise him for the actual good things he offers you, everyone has free will. You decide if you want hell or heaven.

I'm an abomination, my parents should apologize for spawning me without my consent.

No heaven or hell whatsoever, after you die you just biologically cease to exist, that's all, you lose consciousness forever and your matter reintegrates onto the universe

I wanted to find peace and come to terms with my reality but every time I set foot on the outside I feel the desire to destroy these depraved normies,it's distressing to be so powerless

I wanted to find peace and come to terms with my reality but every time I set foot on the outside I feel the desire to destroy these depraved normies,it's distressing to be so powerless
Relax GrAY, first step is to stop desiring what normies consider as fun, come to terms with your natural position in life.

Relax GrAY, first step is to stop desiring what normies consider as fun, come to terms with your natural position in life.
I already despise what the average normie considers fun and enjoyable,unfortunately my autism makes me a angry goblin so it's difficult to accept my "fate". Altough I wouldn't say it's impossible.

It is breed or get outbred.
Our bloodline ends with us, you might as well apologize to your parents right now.
We were never meant to be chosen, we are carrying the sins of our parents.
Oreo man once said: “no amount of self improvement will make a woman like me”. and i live by that. Make peace with your situation and repent. This life is over for us so ask for forgiveness so you can happily live in paradise without any sexual desire or attraction toward these demons we know as women.
This is the brutal reality for us. Stop coping and make peace
Stay stoic and believe in christ.
I've been thinking of christmaxxing, but every time I go to church I get mogged there as well. I never know what to do

I've been thinking of christmaxxing, but every time I go to church I get mogged there as well. I never know what to do
Does your church have any young hot chicks or is it all Old Granny Boomers.

Before you go to church start in your room, pray that god will reveal himself to you in a way where you can’t deny him and ask him for forgiveness, after that start reading or listening to the bible, get the book or just the bible app, watch some videos and after that you will gain some knowledge about Christianity where you mog 90% of people who just go to church and listen to a preacher every Sunday