Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Natural Selection

TheDarkMessiah

TheDarkMessiah

Banned
-
As I evolve as a human being, I came to a realization that I can no longer relate to ordinary people and of course vice versa. I'm getting sick and tired of people complaining about their relationship troubles like it's something that keeps happening accidentally and it's no fault of their own. The truth is that relationship troubles are caused on purpose, not by accident. This is why the troubles keep happening and why it's a complete waste of time and energy to try to help these people. Women are the cause of the problems but men are the ones who enable women's behavior. And when the shit hits the fan, both parties want to look like victims while seeking help for a problem they themselves created in the first place.
What I say to this is, let natural selection take it's course. Don't waste time and energy trying to help these people. Let them destroy themselves. It's what they want anyway, especially women. When men commit suicide because they were dumped by their girlfriend or divorce raped by their wife, let them die. They're the ones who created the situation for themselves so let them enjoy the fruits of their labor. And when women are raped, killed and sexually assaulted by men because society has made it nearly impossible for them to get sex and intimacy, let them get what's coming to them.

Watch and let the world burn, and from the ashes we'll build a better one.

In the end its all about making kids bro whether you want to or not. If you dont succeed in that...in whatever way..you failed as a human being. Thats why we are so miserable.

Everything that is related to female nature is evil. Foid instincts of fucking with Chad exclusively must be controlled.

As I evolve as a human being, I came to a realization that I can no longer relate to ordinary people and of course vice versa. I'm getting sick and tired of people complaining about their relationship troubles like it's something that keeps happening accidentally and it's no fault of their own. The truth is that relationship troubles are caused on purpose, not by accident. This is why the troubles keep happening and why it's a complete waste of time and energy to try to help these people. Women are the cause of the problems but men are the ones who enable women's behavior. And when the shit hits the fan, both parties want to look like victims while seeking help for a problem they themselves created in the first place.
What I say to this is, let natural selection take it's course. Don't waste time and energy trying to help these people. Let them destroy themselves. It's what they want anyway, especially women. When men commit suicide because they were dumped by their girlfriend or divorce raped by their wife, let them die. They're the ones who created the situation for themselves so let them enjoy the fruits of their labor. And when women are raped, killed and sexually assaulted by men because society has made it nearly impossible for them to get sex and intimacy, let them get what's coming to them.

Watch and let the world burn, and from the ashes we'll build a better one.

Holy fucking shit!!!! I am going through the EXACT same thing albeit for different reasons.

Read Siege, and may the collapse come sooner rather than later!

When White Sharia is finally enforced, every incel will be able to buy a JB wife in mint condition - no tats or horrible nose/ear piercings.

Read Siege, and may the collapse come sooner rather than later!

When White Sharia is finally enforced, every incel will be able to buy a JB wife in mint condition - no tats or horrible nose/ear piercings.
Siege is a bad book. Read uncle teds manifesto instead.

that manifesto is loaded with red pills

he truly was high IQ motherfucker
When I eventually kill myself my suicide note is just going to be a few hand picked quotes from that piece of art. He has said it better than anyone.

Pekka-Eric Auvinen was right