Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Natural Selection vs Sexual Selection

redleader

redleader

Greycel
There are two evolutionary forces in this world: natural selection and sexual selection.
・Natural selection is when you studycel and workcel to improve your chances of survival by obtaining resources.
・Sexual selection is when women decide they will only dates 6' white Chads.

Important not to confuse these two.
Natural selection is the primary strategy in developing countries (ie, Thai),
but in first world countries where nobody is really concerned about their survival, sexual selection takes priority.
The losers of sexual selection do not die, but simply fail to pass on their genes.
This is the reason for secondary non-essential traits such as the peacock's tail, the lion's mane, or the birds of paradise's exotic plumage.

The rise of living standards, feminism, the internet, and globalism are all massive shifts in favor of sexual selection.
Liberated women now cherrypick mates from among a large pool of diverse traits.
Whereas previously having a solid career was enough to attract a mate, the game has now changed.
Thus, the recent rise of ethnicels, shortcels, baldcels, uglycels,
preparing for mass extinction in the wake of humanity's new 7' white gigachads.

Thanks mother nature you asshole.

I'm a currycel. It was over for me before I was born. I should have roped myself with umbilical cord when I was a placenta.

High IQ post. Those that say femoids using tinder and chasing the top 2% chads is "natural selection" are cucks, it's sexual selection because they've become on the same level as privileged queens with their whiteknight pandering government, orbiters, and social media/dating apps.

I have never seen it that way but I agree.

It's our faults in the end for allowing this anyways.