Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory "Natural death" isn't real, everyone gets killed

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
Death means the permanent end of a person's brain activity due to the destruction of braincells, from an objective pov it makes no difference whether this destruction is caused by a bullet or by the lack of blood circulation caused by cardiac arrest due to "old age"

If someone has an easily treatable disease that leads to their death because doctors intentionally refused treatment, that'd be technically considered murder, this applies to "old age" too, the reason that's not murder is entirely because we DON'T have the treatment for "old age" otherwise it'd be the same as a simple cold

All living beings are potentially a-mortal (not immortal because we can never become indestructible), in fact there are some species that in fact do live forever because their cells regenerate forever, this is theoretically achievable for humans too and one day in distant future all humans will either be killed by something or rope voluntarily, "natural death" will no longer exist

Last edited:
Everytime our cells multiply, the chromosomes get shorter and the new cells are slightly worse than the last generation. This is intentional because Living beings aren't supposed to live forever.

if im not mistaken lobsters are immortal but after a certain point the shell dont grow fast enough and that is was kills them. and there is one jellyfish that "die" and is reborn quite often.

maybe we can learn something from studying these creatures further?

Everytime our cells multiply, the chromosomes get shorter and the new cells are slightly worse than the last generation
Living beings aren't supposed to live forever
I agree with this last line but what you explained before while true, can be changed, because as said there ARE beings who can potentially live forever

if im not mistaken lobsters are immortal but after a certain point the shell dont grow fast enough and that is was kills them. and there is one jellyfish that "die" and is reborn quite often.

Yeah

Tbh, with the idea becoming somewhat mainstream in the sci-fi geek corners of the internet, the amount of people online who genuinely bank on LEV happening within our lifetimes is so big that it actually becomes weirdly reassuring:feelshaha:.

Probably our best bet ngl.

Everytime our cells multiply, the chromosomes get shorter and the new cells are slightly worse than the last generation. This is intentional because Living beings aren't supposed to live forever.

Tbh, with the idea becoming somewhat mainstream in the sci-fi geek corners of the internet, the amount of people online who genuinely bank on LEV happening within our lifetimes is so big that it actually becomes weirdly reassuring:feelshaha:.

Probably our best bet ngl.
I don't care much about the scientific aspect and don't really wish for this to become reality, I'm more interested in the psychological/ philosophical implications of it

"Ego" is the bio-intellectual reaction to the conscious and unconscious awareness of one's mortality and insignificance, our motives in life are all egoistical, there's no such thing as "desire to exist", existing by itself is not valued, there's only the desire to eat, the desire to nut, the desire to compete, the desire for more, etc, so what happens when you remove the core of these desires? they'd all collapse and there'd be nothing left to do, an immortal being would need nothing and want nothing so it would do nothing

Also I think if we become a-mortal and not immortal and nobody dies naturally we'd become more violent as a species and murder would become more prevalent because the goal would no longer be "enjoy your short time in life" it'd be "be the most selfish violent god you can be, be the BEST by all means necessary" and everyone would live in a neurotic anxious limbo constantly afraid of being killed and in turn become even more selfish and egoistical

Last edited:
I agree with this last line but what you explained before while true, can be changed, because as said there ARE beings who can potentially live forever
This knowledge is only reserved to the rich and powerful

People who scaremonger about the implications of suicide esp. by saying they will have eternal damnation that’s a giant cope. What makes suicide so different from other deaths? In essence it’s all under the same umbrella.

People who scaremonger about the implications of suicide esp. by saying they will have eternal damnation that’s a giant cope. What makes suicide so different from other deaths? In essence it’s all under the same umbrella.
Exactly, people think suicide is bad and natural death at old age is ok, but the 2 are not at all different in nature

Assuming no major catastrophe, aging will be solved by 2100 imo. Sooner with a super AI.

Exactly. Living forever would be unnatural for humans

Also I think if we become a-mortal and not immortal and nobody dies naturally we'd become more violent as a species and murder would become more prevalent because the goal would no longer be "enjoy your short time in life" it'd be "be the most selfish violent god you can be, be the BEST by all means necessary" and everyone would live in a neurotic anxious limbo constantly afraid of being killed and in turn become even more selfish and egoistical
Very interesting insight, don't think I've seen someone else bring this up yet:waitwhat::bigbrain:.

Very interesting insight, don't think I've seen someone else bring this up yet:waitwhat::bigbrain:.
Living beings are EXTREMELY evil and selfish by default, live = ɘvil, defeat and humility in the face of inevitable natural death is one of the very few things that somewhat unites us and makes us have a shred of sympathy, if it didn't exist there'd be an "incarnation barrier" between everyone and there'd be absolutely NO reason to care about anyone but yourself

Death means the permanent end of a person's brain activity due to the destruction of braincells
Yo OG braincels bro ive been on r/braincels and r/incels since 1967 back in nam.me and my buddies from nam @NoIdeaWhatToDo and @Pancakecel

Yo OG braincels bro ive been on r/braincels and r/incels since 1967 back in nam.me and my buddies from nam @NoIdeaWhatToDo and @Pancakecel
ye wagwan

Cancer cells can arrest the shortening of telomeres but it will be decades we see anything even remotely beneficial derived from this phenomenon.