Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NATO is guilty.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
0 1
FgotVW4XoAAxyr1

fuck nato

they destroy more than they protect

NATO is criminal organization.

NATO is criminal organization.
for me what sucks the most for me about them is that they globalized the whole world and spread their degeneracy to innocent countries. They did a lot of crimes against humanity too like bombing the middle east over and over again and flooded Europe with rapefugees.

The only reason Ruzzia cares about NATO expansion is because they view most of EE + Finland as Russian territory which they intend to invade and reclaim eventually

Ruzzia has nukes and NATO had no plans to react to them invading Georgia or Crimea let alone mount an offensive invasion of their own so anyone who believes otherwise is delusional

for me what sucks the most for me about them is that they globalized the whole world and spread their degeneracy to innocent countries. They did a lot of crimes against humanity too like bombing the middle east over and over again and flooded Europe with rapefugees.

Accurate.
No one NATO country was threatened by Yugoslavia yet they decided to bomb her.
They're typical bullies, might makes right. They impose rules on small/poor countries while they do whatever the hell they want.

Nigga ur in lithuania if it wasnt for nato you would have been invaded :feelsseriously:

Fuck the nato, I wish my country (Finland) stayed neutral and would have taken a model from past 2002 Switzerland. No eu, no antichrist un, no euro as currency and no nato. It's over for my country, now they elected a fucking lizard as a president who hates Finland, the other option was a homosexual. Thanks to foids and finnish braindead boomers who trust the media which is full of propaganda and sex. Well, we should never trust the elections or anyone there anyway.

The only reason Ruzzia cares about NATO expansion is because they view most of EE + Finland as Russian territory which they intend to invade and reclaim eventually

Ruzzia has nukes and NATO had no plans to react to them invading Georgia or Crimea let alone mount an offensive invasion of their own so anyone who believes otherwise is delusional
Russia never viewed most EE as her territory.
Finland and Baltic States were indeed Russian territory but Russia didn't tried to absorb Finland after WW2.
Ukraine and Belarus are very closely tied to Russia so why Russia should be OK with Ukraine wanting to be in NATO?
Why it's normal for US and the West to install their regime in a country thousands miles away from the US but not for Russia to care about her neighbours?
Also your statement is flawed. Anti-NATO tendencies in Russia wouldn't be strong like today without bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999.
Westerners can be delusional that this bombing was due to 'humanitarian reasons' but for rest of the world it was a group of countries asserting their dominance over the weak and showing their power so the rest of the world would be more obedient.
It's like a group of bullies abusing weak subhuman.
Of course any honest people would hate bullies while seeing the abuse.

It's also funny how you only talked about the Russia while ignoring NATO bombing of Bosnian Serbs in 1995 and bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999.

Nigga ur in lithuania if it wasnt for nato you would have been invaded :feelsseriously:
How Russia still didn't invaded Armenia despite Armenia flirting with the West?

Cope

Fuck the nato, I wish my country (Finland) stayed neutral and would have taken a model from past 2002 Switzerland. No eu, no antichrist un, no euro as currency and no nato. It's over for my country, now they elected a fucking lizard as a president who hates Finland, the other option was a homosexual. Thanks to foids and finnish braindead boomers who trust the media which is full of propaganda and sex. Well, we should never trust the elections or anyone there anyway.
'Muh NATO is needed to be protected from Russia'.
And how Austria still exists without NATO and majority of population still don't want to be a part of NATO?

Its only been like 3 months?
Still a very small country surrounded by enemies - a very vulnerable position.
And Russia didn't tried to occupy Armenia since the 1991 despite having military base on its territory.
Why should Russia be interested in occupying any EE country then?

I wouldn't mind to live in Austria, still quite based country. They still prefer to pay with cash and they tried to make that a constitutional right while the globohomo tries to take the privacy completely. I was in Vorarlberg 2022, very beautiful place and excellent cuisine. I don't really know, they just aren't that much sheeple as most people. They're careful when it comes to something new and they have good takes on things.
Paying with cash feels more personal.

Still a very small country surrounded by enemies - a very vulnerable position.
And Russia didn't tried to occupy Armenia since the 1991 despite having military base on its territory.
Why should Russia be interested in occupying any EE country then?
Estonia lithuania and latvia are cruicial another defense line more access to baltic sea more land
Armenia is worthless

Russia never viewed most EE as her territory.
Maybe not as their territory, but they definitely see the entire region as a group of countries that need to be subjugated to and vassalized by Russia with no right of choice to such an arrangement. There's a reason why even the supposedly "pro-Russian" NATO governments have absolutely no plans to leave it and are saying that Europe needs to get strong enough for Russia to take it seriously, nobody has any illusions about what Russia wants for the region after a decade of Russian government making it clear that they don't see those countries as sovereign.

Finland and Baltic States were indeed Russian territory but Russia didn't tried to absorb Finland after WW2.
For the same reason why they couldn't absorb Finland during the Winter War. Because Finland was in a position to avoid that.

Ukraine and Belarus are very closely tied to Russia so why Russia should be OK with Ukraine wanting to be in NATO?
- Still different countries who can freely choose what they want

- If they offered a better deal, there would've been no reason to fear Ukraine (or anyone else) getting closer to the West

Why it's normal for US and the West to install their regime in a country thousands miles away from the US but not for Russia to care about her neighbours?
Western imperialism is heavily criticized both inside of the West and even more so abroad, and is one of the main reasons why so many countries are moving away from the West and getting more cozy with China, Russia and each other.

Meanwhile, in EE, it's Russian imperialism that is despised and seen as a threat, which is why those countries have moved away from Russia.

Also your statement is flawed. Anti-NATO tendencies in Russia wouldn't be strong like today without bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999.
Westerners can be delusional that this bombing was due to 'humanitarian reasons' but for rest of the world it was a group of countries asserting their dominance over the weak and showing their power so the rest of the world would be more obedient.
Would Albanians see this the same way:waitwhat::feelshaha:?

'Muh NATO is needed to be protected from Russia'.
And how Austria still exists without NATO and majority of population still don't want to be a part of NATO?
Austria is multiple countries removed from Russia, nobody has any illusions that it's neighbours wouldn't protect it, NATO or not, and it was never dominated by Russia in recent history.

How Russia still didn't invaded Armenia despite Armenia flirting with the West?
For the same reason why it hasn't helped Armenia against Azerbaijan, despite CSTO being a military pact and Azerbaijan not being in it, instead flipping towards Azerbaijan and blaming Armenia for the war. 90%+ of their military is in Ukraine. Whether they want to interfere in the Caucasus in any way or not, they aren't in a position to do so.

Redditors are so smart apparently but they don't know that genocide of Albanians wasn't even proved.
They just took it from the media.
Again, would Albanians see this the same way?

I'm legitimately interested in what the relationship between Russian minorities and the majorities in the Baltic countries currently is. They've spent decades trying to integrate Russians and convince the natives that the Russians aren't colonizers or fifth columnists or whatever. I even remember this comical Politico article where some random American (of course) summed up Russians and Estonians getting closer together as them "realizing that they are both white and Christian:soy::soy::soy:".

Meanwhile, after the war started, I've seen posts on /pol/ saying that all of this is over. Like, overnight, all the decades of trying to build bridges between those communities just ended and disappeared like it had never happened, with everything back to where it was decades ago paranoia/hatred-wise.

Should not have expanded Eastwards

Maybe not as their territory, but they definitely see the entire region as a group of countries that need to be subjugated to and vassalized by Russia with no right of choice to such an arrangement. There's a reason why even the supposedly "pro-Russian" NATO governments have absolutely no plans to leave it and are saying that Europe needs to get strong enough for Russia to take it seriously, nobody has any illusions about what Russia wants for the region after a decade of Russian government making it clear that they don't see those countries as sovereign.

For the same reason why they couldn't absorb Finland during the Winter War. Because Finland was in a position to avoid that.

- Still different countries who can freely choose what they want

- If they offered a better deal, there would've been no reason to fear Ukraine (or anyone else) getting closer to the West

Western imperialism is heavily criticized both inside of the West and even more so abroad, and is one of the main reasons why so many countries are moving away from the West and getting more cozy with China, Russia and each other.

Meanwhile, in EE, it's Russian imperialism that is despised and seen as a threat, which is why those countries have moved away from Russia.
EE countries escaped Russian/Soviet imperialism while stepping in USA imperialism.
Ironic twist of fate.
In the USSR they complained that they needed to die in Afghanistan but the same happened under the NATO control. It's almost comical.
It was also easier to preserve one's nation in USSR than in EU/NATO because Soviets somehow tolerated nationalism if it was aimed at a 'right' enemy and not anti-communist.
You also didn't proved any pro-NATO arguments.
Anti-Russian feelings in some EE countries don't justify existence of NATO.
It was USA fault to push NATO to the East.

Would Albanians see this the same way:waitwhat::feelshaha:?
Maybe Serbian repressions were reaction against Albanian terrorism? If I'm not mistaken, even USA considered Kosovo Liberation Army terrorist organisation at some point.
What if some Hungarian Liberation Army formed in southern Slovakia fighting for independence?

EE countries escaped Russian/Soviet imperialism while stepping in USA imperialism.
Ironic twist of fate.
In the USSR they complained that they needed to die in Afghanistan but the same happened under the NATO control. It's almost comical.
Most of those countries' participation in Afghanistan, numbers-wise, was barely anything more than symbolic, even taking army sizes into account, not to mention that ultimately any country could've backed out if they wished to. The US would've been mildly annoyed, but it's hard to believe anyone would've faced any serious repercussions for that.

It was also easier to preserve one's nation in USSR than in EU/NATO because Soviets somehow tolerated nationalism if it was aimed at a 'right' enemy and not anti-communist.
Meanwhile, Trump will be reelected in the US and in the EU the elites are once again losing their shit about the surge of far right. The downfall of nationalism in those regions is very much rather overblown.

You also didn't proved any pro-NATO arguments.
NATO has the some arguments going for it as any other military alliance. When you're a smaller country, it is inherently desirable to make yourself a much harder target by getting into an alliance with more and bigger countries.

Anti-Russian feelings in some EE countries don't justify existence of NATO.
It was USA fault to push NATO to the East.
By that same token, I can ask whether Russian beliefs that they must rule over the countries around them should justify the non-existence of NATO:feelshaha:? To paraphrase a post I recently saw on /pol/, why should the West after the dissolution of the Soviet Union not integrate EE countries despite those countries wanting to get closer to the West, and just stand by and let a bunch of neutral countries to be taken by Russia once again?

I've seen hundreds of articles by both Russian propagandists and their Western lackeys, complaining about le ebil NATO expansion and how the evil US is bullying Russia by letting countries that want to belong to that bloc in. Do you know how many of such articles I've seen that remotely even pretended to give a shit about what the people in the new NATO members want?

Zero. Complete zero. Every single one of those articles was written from a viewpoint that found it completely natural that our countries must have absolutely no agency or voice when it comes to our future or present, and that our countries which together have 100 million people and a combined economy maybe even bigger than Russia, whould be completely subservient to Russia with its 140 million people. Given that, why should anyone here, in return, give a single fuck what those imperialists want, instead of simply making our own decisions to increase our security and safeguard our sovereignty?

Maybe Serbian repressions were reaction against Albanian terrorism? If I'm not mistaken, even USA considered Kosovo Liberation Army terrorist organisation at some point.
What if some Hungarian Liberation Army formed in southern Slovakia fighting for independence?
In that case I'd hope for our government to make sure not to drop the ball (which they definitely would:feelsugh:) and to make sure not to turn genocidal and to make absolutely sure that the world media would clearly see who was the aggressor and who was the defender.

Most of those countries' participation in Afghanistan, numbers-wise, was barely anything more than symbolic, even taking army sizes into account, not to mention that ultimately any country could've backed out if they wished to. The US would've been mildly annoyed, but it's hard to believe anyone would've faced any serious repercussions for that.

Meanwhile, Trump will be reelected in the US and in the EU the elites are once again losing their shit about the surge of far right. The downfall of nationalism in those regions is very much rather overblown.

NATO has the some arguments going for it as any other military alliance. When you're a smaller country, it is inherently desirable to make yourself a much harder target by getting into an alliance with more and bigger countries.

By that same token, I can ask whether Russian beliefs that they must rule over the countries around them should justify the non-existence of NATO:feelshaha:? To paraphrase a post I recently saw on /pol/, why should the West after the dissolution of the Soviet Union not integrate EE countries despite those countries wanting to get closer to the West, and just stand by and let a bunch of neutral countries to be taken by Russia once again?

I've seen hundreds of articles by both Russian propagandists and their Western lackeys, complaining about le ebil NATO expansion and how the evil US is bullying Russia by letting countries that want to belong to that bloc in. Do you know how many of such articles I've seen that remotely even pretended to give a shit about what the people in the new NATO members want?

Zero. Complete zero. Every single one of those articles was written from a viewpoint that found it completely natural that our countries must have absolutely no agency or voice when it comes to our future or present, and that our countries which together have 100 million people and a combined economy maybe even bigger than Russia, whould be completely subservient to Russia with its 140 million people. Given that, why should anyone here, in return, give a single fuck what those imperialists want, instead of simply making our own decisions to increase our security and safeguard our sovereignty?
You sound a bit childish. It's not about 'imperialists wanting something' it's about objective reality of a moving of a military alliance towards the borders of a nuclear power which inevitably would create tensions.
Even such anti-Soviet critics as A.Solzhenytsin viewed NATO enlargement as an effort to encircle Russia and to destroy it's sovereignty.

You sound a bit childish. It's not about 'imperialists wanting something' it's about objective reality of a moving of a military alliance towards the borders of a nuclear power which inevitably would create tensions.
Even such anti-Soviet critics as A.Solzhenytsin viewed NATO enlargement as an effort to encircle Russia and to destroy it's sovereignty.
Yes, and those tensions are because of the Russian government being angry about losing their influence over their former vassals, not because of any actual threat to Russia. NATO was never going to attack nuclear-armed Russia, for the same reason why it had never attacked the Warsaw Pact. Nukes make any potential direct conflict between those two something only lunatics would wish for. Just a week or so ago, in Tucker's interview with Putin, we had Putin pretty much make fun of him for insinuating that the US would attack through Ukraine. That, along with Russia's actions during the war where they've moved troops from borders with NATO members into combat, pretty nicely show what Russian elites actually think about the possibility of a NATO attack on Russia.

So yeah, ultimately, it very much is about, as you've said, 'imperialists wanting something'.

In that case I'd hope for our government to make sure not to drop the ball (which they definitely would:feelsugh:) and to make sure not to turn genocidal and to make absolutely sure that the world media would clearly see who was the aggressor and who was the defender.
It's clear who started conflict if we look at a similar processes in another 'victim of Serbian imperialism' - Macedonia, with the help of a trusted globohomo resource - Wikipedia.

"During the afternoon of 14 March, ethnic Albanians held a nationalist rally in town. Around this time, machine gun fire opened up on Macedonian police from the Baltepes hill. The confrontation in Tetovo began when about 15 rebels opened fire with rifles in the suburb of Kale about 1.2 miles north of the city centre and in the nearby village of Selce. The NLA proceeded to engage Macedonian forces with sniper fire and mortar attacks."

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tetovo

Yes, and those tensions are because of the Russian government being angry about losing their influence over their former vassals, not because of any actual threat to Russia. NATO was never going to attack nuclear-armed Russia, for the same reason why it had never attacked the Warsaw Pact. Nukes make any potential direct conflict between those two something only lunatics would wish for. Just a week or so ago, in Tucker's interview with Putin, we had Putin pretty much make fun of him for insinuating that the US would attack through Ukraine. That, along with Russia's actions during the war where they've moved troops from borders with NATO members into combat, pretty nicely show what Russian elites actually think about the possibility of a NATO attack on Russia.

So yeah, ultimately, it very much is about, as you've said, 'imperialists wanting something'.
You don't even consider the possibility that US with other Western countries have installed the Western friendly governments through use of various tactics.
It obvious that US were involved in the regime change in Ukraine and some EE countries can be victims of US/Western actions and not just choose their path because they fear Russia.

Even some time ago majority of Ukraine's population opposed membership in NATO while international media talked about Ukraine's membership in NATO in 2008 when obviously majority of Ukrainian population were against NATO.
Corrupt elites doesn't represent the will of people.

You don't even consider the possibility that US with other Western countries have installed the Western friendly governments through use of various tactics.
It obvious that US were involved in the regime change in Ukraine and some EE countries can be victims of US/Western actions and not just choose their path because they fear Russia.
That's possible, but frankly, how much does it matter if most of the population prefers it anyway? Decades after the NATO expansions, there's barely any new member country where a majority of people even question the membership, no matter how they've gotten in in the first place. Out of all the newer member states, maybe Hungary, Slovakia and Bulgaria are a bit sceptic of being in NATO, and from what I've seen from the EU, so a different structure but a quite similar situation regardless, they would probably be rather happy if those sceptic countries left the club, there would be no forcing them to stay against their will, especially Hungary which most European governments genuinely seem to want to see kicked out of the EU.

Even some time ago majority of Ukraine's population opposed membership in NATO while international media talked about Ukraine's membership in NATO in 2008 when obviously majority of Ukrainian population were against NATO.
Ukraine's NATO membership was a pipe dream for as long as the conflict in the east remained unsolved. They were talking about it since 2008, and by 2022, even at the eve of the war, it was nowhere closer than it was then. Russia could've just kept the status quo and nothing would've moved. Sure, NATO would've sold Ukraine weapons, since wherever there's war, there's profits for the military-industrial complex, but if Russia was scared of that, they could've likewise bought weapons from their partners, or build their own.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @NorthernWind

Please, stop this. It's over for most if not all autochtonous genotypes and national feelings.