Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Native American women gladly accepted Colonial chads

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
While Native men were getting outcompeted economically and on the battle field, Native women gladly accepted their white conquerers as husbands and taught them how to survive. Hypergamy/JBW at work.
20191130 120912

Just like white sluts today accept non-whites flooding to their countries today.
Boo hoo.....

Imagine being a french canadian chad back in the day.

women are complete sluts they only want superior cock

"Women" is the antonym of "loyalty".

Getting married was more of a business deal back then, you would barter for something in turn for a foid. Plus I doubt too many euro foids would accompany the men to the new world so they would trade to get the native ones.

One day I’ll trade for a foreign foid too :cryfeels:

Imagine being a french canadian chad back in the day.
Even someone with incel-tier looks would be slaying back in the day.

I bet even the biggest incel on Columbus's ships had a harem of native qts. Meanwhile, the Native American men were getting slaughtered wholesale. :cryfeels:
Just like white sluts today accept non-whites flooding to their countries today.
Boo hoo.....
They accept them into their country, but not their vaginas. That is the sad truth.

Imagine seeing your own people get slaughtered by whites and then getting railed by them. Women have no moral compass and sense of loyalty lmao.

Women are the same everywhere
full

Lmao women are so fucking disgusting

Imagine fucking a native whore and she starts chanting tribal shit halfway through orgasm and then you look behind you and see White Feather and Red Horn about to scalp your ass

At least they created mestizos instead of hapas

not true, to be honest. very simplistic conclusion, while some tribes accepted invasion others fought it and met genocide. Not to mention slavery.
Study history.

It's even more blackpilling going south, I mean really really south.

Pocahontas wanted ccc chads conqueror cock

Why are there so many race mixing threads today? White men breeding with non-whites is nothing to celebrate, it will result in our demise.